• Yes
    • No

In-game name: John | Whiskey

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:231460096

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: ST Major | STRM 01

Have you donated to the server?: Yes | 10 credits

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Nope

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: N/A

How much time do you have on the server?: 12 days in-game time | 2 months irl time

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have watched all the movies besides the heresy that is first order, along with watching lore videos on random topics. I watch Bad Batch, Mandalorian, and Clone Wars with my friends as a movie night. I don't consider myself a geek and read all the books; However, definitely more than your average guy. I mean in SCP they call me a nerd; I do the same over there for SCPs.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to help out my homies in ST and give cool events/trainings/sims to troopers alike. I would also want to host public missions/sims more often to include others, because the more the merrier v.s. battalion only stuff. It would be more conducive of me to be a GM to host things at off times. I sleep very late for US time but not late enough for European time zones. I want to make experiences that allows my friends enjoy playing on the server more or interact more often. It's also something I really wish I could experience because it's different setting up the RP situations v.s. playing them.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I won't do dumb stuff and I'll have any guidelines or documents open on my second monitor. I constantly check if it's something I don't know. This is the same for every server or role I'm in. There's a fine line between having fun/funny v.s. minge/stupid. I genuinely am here to learn, help, and prosper. Having this professionalism regardless of GM, NCO, or Officer allows for one to do more in the server.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I know how they operate and function. I have not really had practical experience, besides me messing around with friends. That's the reason why I want to become one in ImperialRP.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 
[On-ship][Passive-Switch]

A group of STs are running around ship; however, these are fakes that killed storm troopers to steal their armor. They have stuck onto the ship. They act passively and walk around as normal STs at first, but then once someone asks for their id or questions them, they immediately fight back. There will be spawns of NPC hostile STs as well. Every trooper must be vigilant, have trigger discipline, and ID check all troopers. I would have curveballs like having different battalion fakes, i.e. a Shock heretic or a Naval heretic. This is because I know that they would discriminate the regular STs at first and will be surprised by what happens. Afterwards, they fight their boss and his posse of heretics, and they are brought in to be interrogated.

[Off-ship]
Rebels and Pykes have convoys of vehicles ranging from AT-RTs, Tanks, and ships roaming Tat and in Tat town. They have been destroying our supply lines and convoys. We will roll up in tat town with vehicles, demolitions, and SF to destroy their armor. The ones not in vehicles will deal with NPCs guarding the enemy convoys. Troopers can hijack enemy vehicles, but must communicate among troopers to avoid friendly fire. SF will have to bomb or attack enemy armor in Tat town. We will then clear tat town to find the ringleader and interrogate him on the ISD.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give [name] [weapon] -> !give Hemlock rw_sw_t7

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model [name] [model] -> !model Maximus models/Lamarr.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Currently: DT SGM TP9 | Pyke Captain JSR | Grand Saboteur Epsilon
Former: High Admiral "WR Senior Commander Any%" JohnDT Commander TP9|UN0|SCO | AHGM | ST VCMDR for 10 minutes | Shock CSM | K2S1 STRM Lead SC47|Whiskey 01 | Nu-7 SSGT | CI SGMSuper Administrator

+Support

"Shows enthusiasm and creativity with the answers they have given on this application. Along with decent knowledge of the commands and a clean record. Would be able to show them the ropes of being a GameMaster without trouble, if they struggle, we can work as a team to help them out if need be."

2 hours ago, Milady said:

+Support

"Shows enthusiasm and creativity with the answers they have given on this application. Along with decent knowledge of the commands and a clean record. Would be able to show them the ropes of being a GameMaster without trouble, if they struggle, we can work as a team to help them out if need be."

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

22 hours ago, Milady said:

+Support

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

23 hours ago, Milady said:

+Support

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

On 4/22/2023 at 9:55 PM, Milady said:

+Support

On 4/22/2023 at 1:55 PM, Milady said:

+Support

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

• Theta locked this topic