jack ling Officer Application  

1 member has voted

1. 1. jack lings Officer Application

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name? JACK LING 

What is your current rank? 1SGT

How long have you been in Shock? 2 WEEK 

How much time do you have on the server? https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/976552312

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer? the reason why i would be a great officer is because i don't Ming and i also follow the rules im always giving respect and i always helping other who need help and im trusted with doing the right things like with arrests and always trying to meet new people so that the great shock looks great and im always makeing sure other are doing the right things on the ISD and when it comes to making decisions for other when things go wrong im impartial 

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position? 
I am always following the rules and helping others follow the rules. I have learned much as an nco and while on the job I dont let the power go to my head. I never abuse the arrest sticks and in situations when I arrest someone mistakenly I am quick to confess my mistakes. I am always willing to find friends on the server and am not hostile or antagonistic to people. I would love the opportunity to learn and make many friends while on the server. I also wish to help shock have more engagement when it comes to our enlisted and help curtail the turnover rate of our enlisted by doing sims and trainings when I can

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't? to help keep other from faltering from the path that there not supposed to be on and to help the higher ups with stuff that they are to busy with and to make sure that we all have a great time and to encourage to do more sims or cross battalion sims like example ERU and other soc, training for who does what and to have great communications and for who does what so people can learn more with working with others

How active can you be? unless daily except if something comes up from work 

Who Are the 2 Maj+ That Gave Permission? vice commander zee and vice commander starch 

Edited by Jack Ling

7 hours ago, PopoMyNamo said:

-Support
Too short you should add more information.

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 4/20/2023 at 4:23 PM, PopoMyNamo said:

-Support

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

On 4/20/2023 at 5:23 PM, PopoMyNamo said:

-Support

Current: Senior Security Officer | Naval Ensign |
Former: Naval Lieutenant | DT CPL AA3 | Moderator | Gamemaster

• 2 weeks later...
  • Theta locked this topic