1. 1. Should I be Major?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: Mark

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128867149

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: 7 Weeks 6 Days [55 days] (I will try to keep it up to date but just in case I forget, I was promoted to CPT on 03/17/2023)

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 19

Permission: BruceyBoyo

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): 

Throughout my time in PD and Gaminglight as a whole, I feel I have shown extreme growth in maturity and professionalism. I can handle stressful situations and keep control of the situation, as well as maintain a professional and mature attitude even with the rudest and most disrespectful people. I have also shown great trustability and loyalty to Gaminglight, and have never done anything to harm or give a bad look to the server or department I represent I have made it into staff 2 times and many command positions throughout my time gaining more experience each time I do and gaining a better reputation. Adding on to that my reputation/relationship with most members is extremely positive and I work to make as many people happy as possible, I try to be as helpful and kind to people as I can and always collaborate with other departments.

Not only that but I also keep major collaboration with my department and ensure proper teamwork and respect among all members of PD, I also am good at person management and recognizing people for their hard work in the department. I also take leadership and initiative in any situation that requires an authority figure to keep things in control, but I still try my best to hear everyone's opinion as it's always good to hear input from anyone on a situation not just my own. This includes on the radio with callouts, on the scene with parameters, in pursuits, or IA reports or a department dispute. I feel I have mastered this because as I have mentioned earlier I have a lot of command experience, I served as a USMC captain in military RP and a naval commodore in imperial RP. This experience got me working with many people in the community and gaining respect for other people and a lesson from each person I worked with.

I have also shown great communication skills with people in my department as well as others, whether it be in an active pursuit, scene, or shootout. I always try to communicate and break that barrier I see a lot of command members hold up between them and lower ranks by sitting in the command rooms 24/7. I have also been extremely dedicated to PD and Gaminglight and have given my 100% to help all departments and members to help achieve and maintain the best experience possible, whether it be proper RP with de-escalating situations and using proper radio callouts or keeping my department members in check no matter how difficult the decision may be. I have also been extremely active spending most of my free time on Gaminglight or helping people outside of the server on other issues, basically in every way I can be. I AFK on the server, I get on every day, I keep a positive attitude and represent my department in the best light I can shine every day, and help out as much as possible.

I also have deep and intense knowledge of the law, police procedures, 10 codes, and criminal psychology which I find fascination for, I keep my callouts and judgment as professional and realistic as possible, as well as keep immersion for anyone involved. I also am extremely adaptable and resilient, I am able to take control and leadership of chaotic and messy situations like pursuits or shootouts or times of mass crime that cause martial law and still keep good composure and judgment. I also can multitask pretty well and I feel the best way I show that is when I'm active as dispatch, I can maintain good radio traffic in chaos and still keep control of situations and keep communication flowing even in the worst situations. Also as you know supervisors mainly are who train cadets but I also take training of cadets myself a lot and also watch supervisors train to ensure proper training, I also am extremely patient with cadets and also all officers and supervisors with questions for me or situations they need my help in. I also keep neutral judgment and a reasonable punishment in mind, as a lot of the time I have to deal with people I know well and punish them, I don't like doing it but it's the right thing to do.

The point I'm pushing across here is I think through my time in the community I have gained a lot of professionalism and maturity, as well as experience and leadership skills, also gaining communication, collaboration, and people management skills, as well as respect and reputation with as many people as possible. I also have shown great patience, neutrality, reasonability, knowledge of police procedures, and multi-tasking skills. And it is for all of the reasons I have mentioned that I think I would make a good fit for the rank of major.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes.

Edited by Mark001

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+ Support

Through the tenure and experience Mark has endured with his time in the Police Department's Low Command, I believe he has gone above and beyond, performing exemplary efforts with honor, respect, and determination.

Mark has acquired the skills to improve upon all foundations of the Police Department, as well as demonstrating remarkable activity the likes of which the Police Department's Low Command heavily requires.

With integrity and perseverance, it is my duty to mention the noteworthy succession of such a valuable piece in the fabric of the Police Low Command.

Please consider this recommendation, as this holds the weight and impact of the department. Mark is ready for the next step.

Warm regards,

• Gaminglight Love 1

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

+Support

Mark is by far the most active command member in PD. Anytime I am on PD I really do see the work he puts in. He makes sure all new members are trained correctly by the SGTs as well as guides them as they rank up in the department. Anytime something needs done he is the first one that is ready to get it done. I have also seen him handle discipline actions on Enlisted very professionally and handle high stress situations without breaking. I see no reason to not allow Mark to continue up the ranks of PD with the work he is putting in. Best of luck bud.

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

2 hours ago, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

Through the tenure and experience Mark has endured with his time in the Police Department's Low Command, I believe he has gone above and beyond, performing exemplary efforts with honor, respect, and determination.

Mark has acquired the skills to improve upon all foundations of the Police Department, as well as demonstrating remarkable activity the likes of which the Police Department's Low Command heavily requires.

With integrity and perseverance, it is my duty to mention the noteworthy succession of such a valuable piece in the fabric of the Police Low Command.

Please consider this recommendation, as this holds the weight and impact of the department. Mark is ready for the next step.

Warm regards,

Couldn't have said it better myself

+ Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

logan2.png

20 hours ago, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

Warm regards,

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 4/20/2023 at 12:13 PM, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

Warm regards,

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 4/20/2023 at 1:26 PM, HuntR said:

+Support

Mark is by far the most active command member in PD. Anytime I am on PD I really do see the work he puts in. He makes sure all new members are trained correctly by the SGTs as well as guides them as they rank up in the department. Anytime something needs done he is the first one that is ready to get it done. I have also seen him handle discipline actions on Enlisted very professionally and handle high stress situations without breaking. I see no reason to not allow Mark to continue up the ranks of PD with the work he is putting in. Best of luck bud.

Good luck Mark!

• Gaminglight Love 1

SRTEHCSig.png.ca13d2d7ad944e22e26a1479e44ad2e6.png

• Head Admin
On 4/20/2023 at 1:13 PM, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

Warm regards,

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I