Cars Added To Dealers

Spection

So recently I have since PoliceRP switched maps and we have to add the car dealers again so all of the cars have been removed from there previous car dealer state. Please use the format below, I will check every day and will be adding them around the same day you post.

Your name:

The Car:

the section the car is in under vehicles: 

Your rank in the department(only for government and must be in high command for that department: )

Proof of purchase and accepted(Only for custom classes):

Wow

Your name: Gaur

The Car: Ford F-150 Raptor (PD)

Your rank in the department(only for government and must be in high command for that department: Job is Homeland Security Rapid Response. Owned by Jake Ramory, custom class to get F-150 Raptor added into the server.

Proof of purchase and accepted(Only for custom classes): https://gaminglight.com/forums/index.php?/profile/14003-jake-ramoray/&do=content&type=forums_topic&change_section=1 This was 1 & 1/2 years ago btw so his content count is 8 but the posts dont show.. 
Link to the custom job post: 

Best proof i can give, unfortunately. Im just a player of the job so you would have to check Jake's SteamID for proof of purchase. 

Your name: Bob Bob

The Car: we had most cars in the car dealers, would need other high command to help me list them later

Your rank in the department(only forgovernment and must be in high command for that department: ) Deputy Chief of Police 

Proof of purchase and accepted(Only for custom classes):

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

• Spection unpinned, unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • Spection unpinned and locked this topic
  • Spection unlocked this topic
  • Spection locked this topic