STEAM_0:1:553847139

How Long Have You Been In IQ?:

Almost 3 years 😭

Who are the Two Major's+ that gave you permission to apply: 

Demon | Ghoul 

Have You Been In Purge, If so, What Rank Were/Are You?:

Highest rank possible as Purge 

Why Would You Like To Become The Rank Of 2LT/Lord VI?:

As activity and numbers have reached an all-time low, I would like to reapply to be an officer in order to assist Inquisitorius once again and help the current command and High Command make Inquisitorius one of the best branches on the server. Getting Activity up is the main problem with IQ only having 19 Members currently, I Would be able to assist with regrowing and building the numbers of IQ and also helping purge to maintain their numbers.

I Also want to make sure relations between Inquisitor, Purge and Royal Guard is good during Simulations for Purge/IQ and Inviting RG so we can maintain good relations with them and also do trainings like dueling session to help Inquisitor Improve in dueling as that has declined since my time in IQ and also doing Lore Session to make sure new Apprentices are getting ready for Lord Trials. 

Additionally, I would like to assist new NCOs in becoming more engaged in tryouts and assisting them in doing so as quickly but effectively as possible because some tryouts take too much time. I Would like to help other officers with the improvement of Pings making them more presentable and less time consuming

What Could You Bring To The Inquisitorious Officer Team?:

I have previous High Command experience, I know when to be cool and collected, even though I have a tendency to be extremely blunt, and I also know how to ensure that Inquisitor are having a good time and are entertained. I am familiar with all the rules and will be able to assist lower ranks in learning them.

Do You Have Any Previous Officer Experience?:

I Do the highest ranks I've been on the server, Grand Inquisitor | General | Naval Captain 

Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team?:

Yes 

How Many Strikes Do You Have?: 

None atm 

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

+support this man is a legend

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

ACCEPTED
Please speak to any Maj+ to receive your officer training

• Heart-Eyes 1

~~~~~~Ghoul ~~~~~~

Imperial Sith Trooper | 2x Eighth Brother, DT MAJ

E11 D4 STF, Senior Moderator