W. Five's NU7 Application

odstfive

In Game Name: W. Five
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:114659664
Discord Name (Ruby#0001): Five#4044
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): No
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): 3-4 months ago

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I want to join Nu-7 as not only does the lore interest me but what Nu-7 does on the server does aswell. I want to join Nu-7 to help protect the facility better than I could on GENSEC. I also want to help contain SCPs and biological hazards and possibly join the CBRN unit within Nu-7. I also am fascinated with the lore of Nu-7, whether its rescuing O5 council to Operation Flightless Bravo and Operation Invisible Face, the lore of Nu-7 is one of my favorites in SCP.

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): No

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): CI PVT, D5 PVT 

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  Yes

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): Sarquel (I think that is how you spell it)