should I be Vice Marshal  

9 members have voted

1. 1. should I be Vice Marshal

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name):
Neon

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter Corps - Vice Marshal (Vice CMDR)

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

I would like to become the Vice Marshal of SF for several reasons, some of these reasons would be I became a little lost after I had resigned from RG as a Senior Guard if my memory serves me well. After this I had lost interest in the server a little bit, but after this. I just happened to have stumbled across naval and then SF. Once this happened, I ended up finding a home within SF while working alongside other SF and Skarlet. After this had all happened, I really found it in myself to become dedicated and loyal to SF because of my love and joy to and from the battalion. With this, when it comes to helping other SF, I never strafe away and always do my best to help SF at all times. Another reason why I would like to become the Vice Marshal of SF is to better the battalion and to help better improve it as well, this could include the following: helping Officers/NCO’s learn the ropes and to help further their connection and their career within SF. I would love to be a crucial steppingstone in SF’s history. These are some of the main reasons why I would like to become the Vice Marshal of the Star Fighter Corps and work alongside Marshal Skarlet.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

According to BattleMetrics I have about 800 hours on the server

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1024940153             

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The main purpose of a Vice Marshal is to help push activity while also making sure sims and trainings are being hosted, that way we can help improve SF activity by showing the Server and other SF that we are here, we are active, and that we are ready to regain the members that we had in the past. With that said, I would also encourage my Officers and NCOs to host Sim’s and trainings to all of SF and to Know SF so that the community can get a feel of what SF is and what we do on a day-to-day basis. One Of the most important roles of a Vice Marshal is to be fair to all Members within SF and not within SF as well as to never hold a Vendetta against someone. Another obligation that I would hold myself to as the Vice Marshal is to ensure I am helping the Officer and NCO core even more than I already am doing in my current position. Another big thing that I would and already do is treat everyone with respect as well as enforce Naval and SF rules. This would include not minging. There is a time to have fun and also a time to be serious. I would like to show SF when it is appropriate to do certain things and to hopefully in the near future, teach them how to have fun on job so they enjoy their time in SF. Doing so, would help encourage the battalion and all battalions to help with their professionality as well as to strive to be better at all times! Finally, I would like to state that without a Command Team a battalion would fall. To give an analogy of this, the Command Team are the pillars that hold the family together, without the pillars the family will slowly fall. From this we need a stable and reliable command team, which is why I believe I'm fit for the position and can move into the position of Vice Marshal.

8. Why should we trust you to be a commander?:  

I should be trusted as Vice Marshal because everything that I have tried to help within SF and within Onyx Squadron. I believe I am one of the most active SF and am trusted by all SF within this battalion. Most people on the server I think feel comfortable talking and bringing issues up to me involving SF. With that I try to give everyone a chance within this battalion whether they do something wrong in SF or not, they always deserve a chance to prove themselves to us. I am always of course trying to get more members into SF at all times, I also feel that I have done my part in SF and proved myself trustworthy to become the Vice Marshal. I am a part of the Onyx Command Team as well. I feel I have proved myself there as well. Overall, I feel that I deserve a chance to become Vice Marshal

7. How often can you be Online?:

I am normally on after work which ends at 1pm EST.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

At this time I have no Warnings and or Stikes within SF or Gaminglight.

• Like 2

Currently vice marshall

Mega Support

Neon as of right now and currently is the most active officer in the Starfighter Corps and is a highly active and an effective personnel. For Neon's rank of Major he already acts as my 2nd in command when I am away or off , he is also one of the best members of SF at recruiting averagely and is showing people the ideas of SF and navy and what us as a battalion do but also as a branch do and how it can be fun and worth people's time and effort.

Neon is on of the more formal people I know always following rules and regulations and one of the only people that I know who are always serious about their position and want to keep it up and act as a strong figure of SF and he has verbalised to me that he want's to help SF gain better and become even better than its old self (back when it had a full roaster) He has also verbalised how he wants to help other people on how they work or how they act by teaching them what they should be doing and teaching newer people how to do anything and everything 

Presenting forefront of what is needed for a command position I believe Neon is ready to become a commander and will surely be a great one but only time shall tell I give you the best of luck in your endeavours as becoming a vice marshal. You will learn fast hopefully and you should truly become a Vice marshal some day soon and I hope you will do good with me at that position.

I have been working with Neon for along time even back when I was in Nova (RIP) and I know he wants to do everything good and I hope he gets this position so he can start his way going up in the command team.

Current: Senior Commander Skar Skar.
Ex: Nova CPT Skarlet. SF Marshal Skarlet + Skar Skar.

Star Wars Empire GIF by Disney+

18 minutes ago, Skarlet said:

Mega Support

Neon as of right now and currently is the most active officer in the Starfighter Corps and is a highly active and an effective personnel. For Neon's rank of Major he already acts as my 2nd in command when I am away or off , he is also one of the best members of SF at recruiting averagely and is showing people the ideas of SF and navy and what us as a battalion do but also as a branch do and how it can be fun and worth people's time and effort.

Neon is on of the more formal people I know always following rules and regulations and one of the only people that I know who are always serious about their position and want to keep it up and act as a strong figure of SF and he has verbalised to me that he want's to help SF gain better and become even better than its old self (back when it had a full roaster) He has also verbalised how he wants to help other people on how they work or how they act by teaching them what they should be doing and teaching newer people how to do anything and everything 

Presenting forefront of what is needed for a command position I believe Neon is ready to become a commander and will surely be a great one but only time shall tell I give you the best of luck in your endeavours as becoming a vice marshal. You will learn fast hopefully and you should truly become a Vice marshal some day soon and I hope you will do good with me at that position.

I have been working with Neon for along time even back when I was in Nova (RIP) and I know he wants to do everything good and I hope he gets this position so he can start his way going up in the command team.

-I was writing 3 paragraphs but left the tab on accident. Really don't wanna try to re-write it all, so this will do!
Good luck neon!!!! Become the next Vice Marshal buddy!

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

6 hours ago, Skarlet said:

Mega Support

+1 buddy gl

| Current Naval  Deputy Director Of SO Commander | | Current Senior Moderator, Support Member, Game Master|  | Former Saber Guard Armatus |

10 hours ago, Skarlet said:

Mega Support

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

Huge +Support!

Literally does the job of a Vice Marshal 

right now. Very competent and knowledgeable. Spoken with Neon a few times for battalion relate reasons and always takes action quickly. 

Good Luck!

You Deserve this!

15 hours ago, Skarlet said:

Mega Support

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

On 4/16/2023 at 8:18 AM, Skarlet said:

Mega Support

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

On 4/16/2023 at 3:18 PM, Skarlet said:

Mega Support

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

On 4/16/2023 at 10:18 AM, Skarlet said:

Mega Support

if you make orange stripe do a flip in a transport ship and explode with me in it!

Jimmy

Current: IC 2LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

On 4/16/2023 at 8:18 AM, Skarlet said:

Mega Support

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

• Head Admin
On 4/16/2023 at 10:18 AM, Skarlet said:

Mega Support

Great guy, would love to see him advance further!

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

On 4/16/2023 at 8:41 AM, William3 said:

+ Support

Really, detailed app

Nice person and fun with rp reasons

From my point of view I think he can be trusted

I really think he ready to become a vice marshal!

Overall + support

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot