Modification For The !Recruitment [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Mayluron

Modification For The !Recruitment  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should the !Recruitment be modified so that NCOs can see if people have applied for a tryout?

• Yes, good idea. (Please State Why.)
    • No, bad idea. (Please State Why.)

What do you want to see?: Allow NCOs to see whether or not someone has applied for a battalion tryout.

Why should we add it?: Because it will allow NCOs to see whether or not someone's applied to tryout for the battalion so they know someone is interested and they can host a tryout. One of the NCO's main purposes is to host tryouts for their battalion(s) after all, I feel like NCOs not being able to see this kind of hinders our job a little bit, because we require someone else to check it for us and then tell us if someone actually applied for a tryout or not.

What are the advantages of having this?: It will allow all NCOs to see whether or not someone is interested in their battalion so they can host tryouts for them. This could possibly lead to more frequent tryouts and help to better, or more quickly, fill out a battalion. Because as I stated, one of the main purposes of an NCO is to host tryouts for the battalion, and/or interested players and help them find a battalion that is most suitable for them via tryouts. So allowing us NCOs to view the applicant portion of the !Recruitment tab, just allows us to do our jobs better.

Who is it mainly for?: NCOs of all battalions.

Links to any content: N/A

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

• 3 months later...