Naval Branch Update [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

jpackis220

Weapon Kit Update:

NAVAL ADMIRAL

Current loadout: S-5C - rw_sw_s5c | SE-14C - rw_sw_se14cc | RK-3 - rw_sw_rk3 |  CR-2C - rw_sw_cr2c

Loadout Remove: S-5C - rw_sw_s5c | SE-14C - rw_sw_se14cc 

Old HP: 400

New HP: 500

NAVAL SENIOR OFFICER

Current loadout:  SE-14C - rw_sw_se14cc | RK-3 - rw_sw_rk3

Loadout Remove: SE-14C - rw_sw_se14cc 

NAVAL ENLISTED

Current loadout: EC-17 - rw_sw_scoutblaster | RK-3 - rw_sw_rk3

Loadout Remove: EC-17 - rw_sw_scoutblaster 

Naval Crewman

Current loadout: EC-17 - rw_sw_scoutblaster | RK-3 - rw_sw_rk3

Loadout Remove: EC-17 - rw_sw_scoutblaster 

NAVAL SECURITY OFFICER

Current loadout: EC-17 - rw_sw_scoutblaster | RK-3 - rw_sw_rk3 | CR-2C - rw_sw_cr2c

Loadout Remove: EC-17 - rw_sw_scoutblaster 

Reason for loadout change: How the loadout request would benefit the server is that it would improve naval loadouts to be more lore friendly as well declutter the naval jobs from all the weapons, Naval personnel should only need one gun per job since naval has the ground armor.

Battalion Name:

Job/Class Name: Naval Junior Officer

Model Path:

- Current model: None

- New model:models/player/swbf_imperial_officer_commodorev2/swbf_imperial_officer_commodorev2.mdl.

Reason for change: Create a new job for the Naval Junior Officers so they no longer get on the Naval Enlisted job to follow the pattern of jobs other battalions have also to bring more of a separation of rank in naval instead of seeing a large group of Naval Enlisted on the tab menu.

Weapon Kit: 

- Current loadout: None

- Add: RK-3 - rw_sw_rk3 | bkeycard | arrest_stick \ unarrest_stick | keys | dradio | cross_arms_swep

- Remove: None

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): This loadout would be fair for the server considering that naval are usually only equipped with pistols and arrest sticks. The loadout would also go with the rest of the naval jobs and bring more of a sense of lore to naval.

Health:

- Current: 0

- New: 350

Armor:

- Current: 0

- New: 0

Reason for health/armor changes: The health for the job would be the middle of the Naval Senior officer job and the Naval Enlisted job armor wise naval is not equipped with any armor considering that we are not a fighting force. 

Battalion Name: 

Job/Class Name: Naval Officer
New name: Naval Senior Officer 

Reason: We want to change the name of our officer job to make naval more uniform, and to have a difference from the naval junior officer job.

+ Support

Bias as I may be, these are my true thoughts on the changes proposed above by Admiral Jpackis.
With the changes of our ranks having a job for our Junior Officers separate from the Senior will help create a sense of pride in the hard work someone has put in to achieve that rank. I still remember every time I got a new whitelist it felt like magic. It also is more organized and will make it easier to tell whom is online and what job.
As for the pistol changes, I have not shot my gun in game in eons most likely, maybe the combat tournament was the last time, its hard to tell. Although the feedback I hear from my troopers regarding our loadout is mostly negative. Not because they wish to be more combat orientated, or feel weak (us in Naval are scared of fighting) the complain their taskbar is simply cluttered, so I believe these changes would help solve this issue without changing how weak or strong we are in game.

Thank you for your time 🙂

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

2 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+ Support

Bias as I may be, these are my true thoughts on the changes proposed above by Admiral Jpackis.
With the changes of our ranks having a job for our Junior Officers separate from the Senior will help create a sense of pride in the hard work someone has put in to achieve that rank. I still remember every time I got a new whitelist it felt like magic. It also is more organized and will make it easier to tell whom is online and what job.
As for the pistol changes, I have not shot my gun in game in eons most likely, maybe the combat tournament was the last time, its hard to tell. Although the feedback I hear from my troopers regarding our loadout is mostly negative. Not because they wish to be more combat orientated, or feel weak (us in Naval are scared of fighting) the complain their taskbar is simply cluttered, so I believe these changes would help solve this issue without changing how weak or strong we are in game.

5 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+ Support

Currently vice marshall

On 4/12/2023 at 10:19 PM, Sauce Chef said:

+ Support

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member