Give Life (Events) Back to Music [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

HeadHuntingSniper

What do you want to see?: I want to see if it would be possible for some Music Player to be added to the server again like we had back with the old system.

Why should we add it?: One thing, that I will say from personal opinion, is that Music brings out a life in an event. Most events usually have zero music or anything and there is no spice or actual background taste to it. Adding dramatic themes to Star Wars battles will add much more enjoyment in the player base. Now, you could argue to just have a dedicated DJ on the voice amplifier, and have players mute him if they wish to not have music blasting. The problem in my opinion with the old music player was it was blasting in your ear and had no way to customize the volume of it. This problem will also happen with the Voice Amplifier depending on if the person understands or does not understand the settings with their soundboard.

What are the advantages of having this?: I feel like a personalized system or some system you find that we can play music for the server to add some more spice into the events would make for some great events and have a lasting impact on the servers event quality.

Who is it mainly for?: Gamemaster's, it will affect the entire server

Links to any content: N/A (Most URL player systems from what I have seen are based for ULX Systems)

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

+ Support
- Will make events better
- Is an awesome function/utility to have

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• 2 weeks later...