4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be 501st Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Hanjo

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Vice Commander  

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be 501st Vice commander so I will be able to help build the 501st into a great place for everyone and make it an enjoyable place for everyone. As a Vice commander I would be able to relay to higher ranks the ideas that I have received and be able to get it to the people who can help us the most with the ideas to better the 501st.I want to be a member of the 501st so I can help lead the 501st into every bit of success possible. With a. Also, I would be able to supply the 501st with many more fun activities and maybe more new ideas for 501st to enjoy their time on the server. With me as one of the Vice Commanders I would be able to give anyone that is in need of it a helping hand and be able to give them as much help that is needed. Also, as a Vice commander of a battalion I would to stand out more and be great leader to make more people join the battalion and keep coming back to the server day after day.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1024335845 2,098:32

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of being a Vice commander of a battalion is to keep activity's for them to do so they can enjoy their time on the server. Also, as a Commander or Vice Commander you should be reliable by the people in and outside your battalion. The main point of being a command member is to help you battalion while also communicating with all the people around you and showing out for the battalion and giving people new and fun things with supporting new and more reasons for people to join the battalion. Vice commanders are meant to be there for their battalion whenever they are in need of any help so they can feel the support of their higher ups. The point of being a Vice commander is to be able to give you battalion the most things to do and make sure they have more things to do each day to encourage them to keep getting on the server. Vice commanders are one of the main parts of a battalion to help it keep showing out to everyone and make more people want to join the battalion and keep coming back to the server every day.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I say I should be trusted to become a Vice Commander because I have been trusted to be an officer of the 501st. Along with being an officer of the 501st I was able to be able to make it all the way to HVYL and help the sub battalion in improving more and more so it was enjoyable for all. While doing this I was also trusted enough by current and previous command team to help the battalion grow by giving the day-to-day activities for fun. I was trusted in make it into ARC and have been able to achieve the rank of ARCLT to help lead ARC in a positive future and help make it a great place for all. I also was able to make to a SEN moderator twice and being able to help the server with any problems and make it a great place for everybody. I have many reasons to be trusted and many people who have imbedded me with their trust to help them in some task that they needed help with on.

7. How often can you be Online? :

5 hours or more a day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)
0 and will stay like that

2 hours ago, skelel said:

hes also pretty cool

but then, he also isn't that active on ARC. this shouldn't take away points from his application though

I disagree with you, he is active and really helpful towards all 501st.

+ Support

+Active

+ Fun to be with

+ Helpful

+ A really cool guy

+ Extremely dedicated 

He has been experienced as a Major for a very long time and it is strange how he hasn’t been promoted at all as he is extremely good at his duties. He isn’t toxic and likes to help all battalions from what I’ve seen!

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

4 hours ago, KimJongUn said:

I disagree with you, he is active and really helpful towards all 501st.

+ Support

+Active

+ Fun to be with

+ Helpful

+ A really cool guy

+ Extremely dedicated 

He has been experienced as a Major for a very long time and it is strange how he hasn’t been promoted at all as he is extremely good at his duties. He isn’t toxic and likes to help all battalions from what I’ve seen!

Good luck Hanjo!

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770