1. 1. Yes o No

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Baja Blast

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:754435951

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Tank Vice Commander

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have one warning for KTAP from a few months ago

How much time do you have on the server?: Almost 1000 hours on the server

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have a fairly good understanding of the Star Wars lore as I have watched most of the shows and movies and I’m knowledgeable in cannon and expanded universe stuff.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to be a gamemaster for a few reasons. My first reason would to bring some more life and activity into the server. I feel like if I hosted some events when there is downtime or nothing is going on it will motivate people to join the server and stay on. My second reason for wanting to become a Gamemaster would be to create some creative events that the community finds fun and challenging. Even as a Vice Commander, I like to collaborate with medical to create some experiments which sometimes turn into their own little mini-events and I would like to do these myself and help out the other gamemasters. I would want to make sure all battalions how a purpose on the server and are included in all events.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I believe I should be trusted as a Gamemaster because of my dedication and commitment to the server. Ever since I joined as a lowly Stormtrooper I have put a exemplary amount of effort into making the server better and fun for everyone. I am also a command member and can be trusted with being in charge of others and leading and controlling when necessary. 

Are you familiar/experienced with ULX?: I have a pretty good understanding of ULX.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function? Yes, in my time of playing, I have learned how GMs operate and function.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

[On-Ship] 

Unknown ships hyperspace into the ISDs Air Space. After repeated attempts to make contact with the unknown vessels, an unknown voice appears over the communications. It is a pirate warlord who seeks to capture the ISD and make it his. He sends in his pirates and some reprogrammed CIS droids to eliminate all Imperial presence on the ship. In the Air, he deploys his craft that attempt to destroy the Imperial Star Fighters. The Imperials must show fierce resistance or the ship will be captured. After long fighting on the ship all but one of the warlord's ships are destroyed. He attempts to hyperspace away but it goes down. In his last attempt, he takes an escape pod to the planet below. (IF) the Imperial Navy is fast enough that they may catch  the ship in a  tractor beam and take the warlord prisoner and interrogate him.

[Off-Ship] 

A ISB Enlisted lands in the MHB eagerly awaiting the ISDs personnel to arrive for a mission briefing. They inform that a high-ranking imperial officer has been taken hostage and is currently being interrogated by the Rebel Alliance. This officer has very important information that CANNOT fall into enemy hands. Your orders are to rescue him or eliminate him if rescue is impossible. The rebels have entrenched and fortified themselves within the Tat Town and have heavy vehicles and anti-infantry weapons. Once in the town, the imperials must eliminate all rebel presence in the town. The Pyke may assist either side if they please. If the imperial officer is rescued he may be set free or “dealt with” accordingly.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give @  rw_sw_a180r

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^ models/KingPommes/starwars/playermodels/mouse.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander

+Support

"Has been quite active online as well as been showing potential for possibly doing pretty great and unique events if given the opportunity. The fact that he has been quite responsible with his powers as Vice Commander of the Tank Troopers, shows he can be quite committed to the task at hand and may be more likely to offer in helping fellow GM's with their own Events if they need it."

Edited by TheLadyFuyu
typo

2 hours ago, Milady said:

+Support

"Has been quite active online as well as been showing potential for possibly doing pretty great and unique events if given the opportunity. The fact that he has been quite responsible with his powers as Vice Commander of the Tank Troopers, shows he can be quite committed to the task at hand and may be more likely to offer in helping fellow GM's with their own Events if they need it."

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

On 4/14/2023 at 12:35 AM, Milady said:

+Support

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 4/13/2023 at 10:35 PM, Milady said:

+Support

Agreed

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

On 4/14/2023 at 12:35 AM, Milady said:

+Support

Jimmy

Current: IC 2LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

On 4/13/2023 at 10:35 PM, Milady said:

+Support

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM