Navy NCO App Lopez

JMKQ

What is your in game rank and name. Crewman Lopez

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:1:614366883

How long have you been in Naval: Unsure about 1 week and half coming up to 2 weeks.

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer:  I wish to become a Junior officer so i could fast track my way up to Star fighters and so i can help around the ISD even more 

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?: to help make sure  everyone is assigned a sector like manning the ATC, Supply's and is making sure all naval is doing the correct procedures. 

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer? : I will be active within the late hours as well so i could assign different sectors and making sure there is always a navy presence online

+Support:

+ Seems interested in being a help to the navy and improving, and giving 110% effort.

+Interested in joining the SF battalion.

-Support:

- This the tiniest application I have seen for Naval Junior Officer thus far.

- Shows to have only a partial understanding of his duties as a Naval junior officer.

Overall: -Support: You need to provide more information on your application, the more you have on your application the better. Also you don't really show much knowledge in what a Junior Officer (NCO) does, all you've done is list partial minute details of what a Junior Officer does. They have way more responsibilities than just assigning sectors and ensuring that the correct procedures of them are followed. I recommend seeing if you can shadow a Junior Officer for a day or something to learn more about what the Junior Officers really do.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

56 minutes ago, Mayluron said:

+Support:

+ Seems interested in being a help to the navy and improving, and giving 110% effort.

-Support:

- Shows to have only a partial understanding of his duties as a Naval junior officer.

Overall: -Support: You need to provide more information on your application, the more you have on your application the better. Also you don't really show much knowledge in what a Junior Officer (NCO) does, all you've done is list partial minute details of what a Junior Officer does. They have way more responsibilities than just assigning sectors and ensuring that the correct procedures of them are followed. I recommend seeing if you can shadow a Junior Officer for a day or something to learn more about what the Junior Officers really do.

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

11 hours ago, Mayluron said:

+Support:

-Support:

Naval TSO PO2 Pickle
Former:
SO Lieutenant | DT CPL AA3 | Moderator | Gamemaster

16 hours ago, Mayluron said:

+Support:

-Support:

Star Wars Art GIF by 29thfloor