Blizzy's Trial mod application - Accepted

Blizzy

poll for Blizzy to be trial mod  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Blizzy become a Trial Moderator?

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Blizzy

What is your steam name?: Blizzy

What is your steam ID?: 76561198035914483

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) N/A

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 15/3/23

What date did you make your forums account? April 4  2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank) no rank 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 1 Screenshot at Bottom

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST) No

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes I have read through the staff guide lines and the motd.

Timezone: Bst / Gmt

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that i deserver the rank because as someone who plays the server day in and day out i experience a lot of rule braking and quite frankly it ruins the playing experience i find it had to stay in character when you have someone prop minging you or rdming you there for rather than sitting back and reporting them id like to help make a change and stop people ruining others experiences on the server i am very active as because of my time zone i am on when the server has no population but still stay active, initiation with others online as well as helping new players with how to get started as i have almost 900 hours on gmod if i don't get accepted i would like to thank the people who read this for the opportunity. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would handle this by first pys gun them away from the situation and freeze them on a roof top / secluded area, i would then ask them why they were mass rdming, I would them explain to them why it isn't allowed and give them a warn for MRDM and Staff diss I would then proceed to jail them for 5-10 mins so they can read over the motd.

warns.png

Edited by Blizzy

+support

-0 Warns

-Nice

-Mature

-Active

I like ya, I think you deserve a chance

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 4/6/2023 at 10:16 AM, RTMM said:

+support
-Friendly

-Never had an issue with him

-No warns

-Mature on and off gov

-Application is detailed

-GMT therefore beneficial to be staff

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

-Support

• Does not meet the forum requirements (Usually like to see at least 25 forum posts)
  • Application looks rushed

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png