Gigazet's Event Team Application

Gigazet

In-Game Name: Gigazet

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47279729

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum

How long have you been playing on the server?: 4 weeks

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines 

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 1

Why do you want to join event team? I love heavy RP events and I already recommend a lot of fun event ideas, I see a lot of combat RP events and would prefer having more fun for everyone events or branch specific events so everyone gets love.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I am a very serious player on the server and would love to learn how to do events and help keep activity up and get all branches utilized for events. I would only play on event team when doing event team duties.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I am not and would love to be trained in the process for it.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I have already recommended event ideas like utility/research being turned into vampires and a pirate crab escaping with his booty to the surface. There is a ton of ideas I can create like taking an under-utilized SCP from the wiki and throwing it into the site and seeing how people would react. Like SCP-2598 bumping into a researcher in morse code and having everyone communicate with it and finding out there is a danger to the foundation that they must investigate which ends up it being just trying to sell its moth helmet to them for a payment plan that they can afford and foundation staff need to roll off against it to either pay for moth helmets or not. Though that would be hard with the current models available. A much easier option is SCP 1370 which would attempt to fight people and be utterly useless in combat as it tries to engage in combat and finds itself unable to fight and can use a robot model for it and just watch as it tries to fight people that insult it but cannot do any damage. Ultimately ending with it failing and getting returned to a CC.

image.png

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Tyler

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]