ZAMUEL's application for for MTF Nu-7 "Hammer Down"

ZAMUEL

In Game Name: ZAMUEL
Steam ID (issocool1337swag
Discord Name (zamm#6321):
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (07/03/2022):

Why do you want to join Nu-7?: 

I want to rejoin because I've been quite bored recently and miss playing on the server. I really liked the dynamic in Nu-7 and I had a lot of fun playing it. I want to rank up within Nu-7 and maybe even obtain some type of command rank. I just want to give this another try and see what comes of it. I've noticed that the number of Nu-7 players have dropped a bit since last time that I played so perhaps I could be of help if I ever become an FTO. One of the most enjoyable things that I experienced when I first joined was the large amount of people that I could work and cooporate with on the server while performing tasks. I want to stay around this time. 

Ranks and branches: 

I've been a Security LCPL and an Nu-7 SSTG with TRT training. 

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes, I understand. 

That's not the correct steamid, you can find your steam id in game using the rplookup command or you can ask staff in game to find your steamid for you.

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

• J0LT locked this topic