Mork - False Warn Report

Chimm

==========================================================================================

1. Questions

2. Your In-game: B0BA FETT

3. Your SteamID: 76561199092863537

4. The admin's name in-game: Deputy Chief Mork

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Mork

6. What warning did you receive: KTAP

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): I'm not sure exactly what this is asking for but i don't have a clip of the actual incident but the evidence provided in the sit was another player saying this guy(referring to me) kill binded when he had an arrest warrant.

8. Why do you think this warn was false: When being given the warn i was told that i KTAPed which is against the rules and to read the MOTD but upon rereading it the MOTD says nothing about kill binding with an arrest warrant, so i had no way of knowing that doing that was punishable because i've never been in that kind of situation before.

9. Any extra information: I am also submitting a staff report form for the hostility i was given during the said staff sit in which i was given the warn

1. If u wish to appeal, u really need an evidence because without it, it will be instant denied I think.

2. If u try to escape arrest warrant by KTAP, it is a failrp so therefore it is a warnable 

overall I -support

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

When being given the warn i was told it is in the MOTD that it is warn able however it doesn't say anything about KTAP in the MOTD so how is it fair that i receive a warn for something i had no way of knowing even after reading the list of rules on the server.

People have been told explicitly that KTAP isn’t a warnable offense.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Also I wasn’t aware at the time but I just found out that the person who put in the report for the warm was a GM, so I received a false warn from an admin and because of a GM who both don’t know the rules then

image.thumb.jpg.26ef1cca200d7c072bd7138ac02bfb51.jpg

Well Killing to avoid punishment (KTAP) falls under fail RP. You should have been warned for Fail RP instead of KTAP but other than that the staff guidelines state that Fail RP x1 is a verbal or formal warning which is up to the decision of the staff member taking the sit and he felt that you should receive a formal warning because you did kill yourself to avoid punishment. With the part of you saying it is not in the motd yes it does not say that you can get in trouble for Killing yourself to avoid punishment, it does state that fail RP is against motd if we were to list everything that is considered fail RP the motd would be very long. Common sense would come into play as you should know that it would not be acceptable to kill yourself to avoid punishment. So I will be -supporting this as I feel like the warn was justified. 

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

I don't see how a bounty hunter killing themself would be fail rp. I think that would be a completely realistic possibility within the star wars universe. And obviously putting every instance of fail rp on the list would be near impossible but even though i think it would be a realistic scenario for a bounty hunter to kill themself if being hunted by the empire i think if that is going to be a punishable offence i think that should be added under the Bounty Hunter's section of the MOTD. Furthermore i'm not sure especially since the list of potential fail rp scenario's is to long to put on the MOTD how i would have known a bounty hunter killing themself would fall under fail rp if i had no way of knowing as i have never been in that specific scenario before. So i think it's unfair to say i deserve the warn because i should just know that it's fail rp. I don't think that's valid reasoning to say i knowingly broke the rules because i should just have common sense and know.

I was in a TS call with a DT who had told me that he had been shot by someone (The Bounty Hunter) and knew who it was yet the DT could no go and kill the person and had requesting me to call an AOS on them. The channel we were in for TS was a In character channel so I had called the AOS over radio. One of the shock who was going to arrest them stated to me that he had committed KTAP how I have been instructed in the past is to warn them for the KTAP/FailRP and then arrest them so that they still server out the 10min in the brig which is what I had done. But It did slip my mind at the time to include FailRP within the warn. But since KTAP is included under FailRP either the reason for the warn needs to get changed to FailRP (Don't know if this can happen) but the Warn he was given was for a valid reason.

5 hours ago, Chimm said:

So i think it's unfair to say i deserve the warn because i should just know that it's fail rp.

As well as you state this which if we did this for every person who did not understand how this worked about 60-70% of the people who get warned would not get warned if we did this for everyone.

Edited by Mork

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

-Support

After reading all of your posts as well as all of the reply's, in my opinion the warn is justified. While he did warn you for KTAP instead of Failrp I feel like the warn is valid. While if you have no previous warns I would have personally gave you a verbal, it is always up the the staff members discretion. In the end I think the warning stands and you know not to do said action again.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

-support

Its failRP, not much to be said.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

14 hours ago, KLONDU said:

-support 

This is common sense man. Stop trying to weasel your way out of a warn.

Weasel my way out of a warn… sure thing🤦‍♂️

Also if someone has a bounty are they supposed to use people as human shields cause that’s what started this whole incident involving a DT getting shot

On 4/4/2023 at 9:03 AM, Crunch said:

People have been told explicitly that KTAP isn’t a warnable offense.

+support 

slaughter gang shit

murder gang shit

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

- Support
Valid Warning
Killing (Kill Binding) to Avoid Punishment is Failure to Roleplay out an active situation. Same things/similar things would happen for LTARP or LTAP. If you are trying to pull technicalities with the MOTD or other things, it would force the MOTD to be listed out hundred of pages long to include EVERY possible detail that needs to be enforced. Think before you do, if you are curious. Make a ticket.

Edited by HeadHuntingSniper
Edit

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

DENIED

The staff member's actions has been deemed valid by SMT and your warn will not be removed at this time.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic