Bear_

¡Olé!  

10 members have voted

1. 1. ¡Olé!

• Yay
    • Nay.
    • ¡Olé!

Hello everyone!

This is something that does not come lightly but I have decided that it is best that I resign from Lead Admin and the Imperial Staff Team. This is not something that I want to do but it is best for both myself and the people above me in rank. Unfortunately with summer ops coming back around and being incredibly short staffed at work, I have significantly less time than years previous. I am recognizing this now rather than waiting till it is too late as it has already been too tight to get some things done.

My further focus for the time being with be solely in RP. For the last 2+ years as staff and 1.5+years as JMT I have had a fantastic time in staff and wish the best to everyone coming up the ranks. We have a more than competent JMT team and I know for a fact that they can step into the position with no issues. Some of the most genuine moments within this community have come from Staff and the people within and I will never forget it.

Thank you

Thanks to Zeeptin, Becki, Bon and Bub for the opportunity to be a part of the staff team and take part in this amazing community.
I greatly appreciate the opportunity and the memories we have all shared in it and I hope I performed to the expectations required of me.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 8
  • Heart-Eyes 1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Head Admin

Vode An Brother.

May your future travels be filled with happiness and love!

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

It is so sad to see you go, for the 2 years I’ve played on ImperialRP I remember you climbing all the ranks extremely fast. You helped me throughout my journey even if you don’t remember the times you have supported me it is sad to see you go my friend.

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

man gonna focus on the roleplay portion of gaminglight omg!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

1 hour ago, JackForPrez said:

Worse than Bon 07

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit