Pablo's 2LT Application

PabloProo123

Name:

Pablo

Current and former RP ranks:

Former: Research Assistant Manager or aka RAM- Security Sergeant- Nu7 Staff Sergeant- Medical ResidentMaintanence Adept
Current: Delta-5 Sergeant- CI Initiate Agent

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:575105202

DiscordID:

PabloProoo111#3257

What command rank are you applying for? (2LT-MAJ):

2LT- Second Lieutenant

Why do you want to be Nu7 command:

One of the reasons why I'm so drawn to Nu-7 is the level of challenge it presents. I mean, let's face it - if we're talking about dangerous anomalies, then the SCP universe is where it's at. The role of MTF Nu-7 is to contain and neutralize these anomalies, which is a task that requires bravery, skill, and quick thinking. As a member of the Nu-7 I know that I'll be facing some tough situations, but I'm ready to rise to the challenge. In addition to the challenge, being an 2LT- Second Lieutenant also presents a unique opportunity to work with some of the most skilled and dedicated players in the community. These guys know their stuff, and I'm excited about the prospect of learning from them and contributing to the team's success. In my experience, the best way to grow as a player is to surround yourself with players who are better than you. I believe that joining The command in Nu7 would allow me to do just that. Another reason why I want to become an Command member is that I've always been fascinated by the SCP universe. From the SCP Foundation to the Chaos Insurgency to the various anomalies themselves, there's a lot to explore and discover. I'm the kind of player who loves to dive deep into the lore and uncover the hidden secrets of the SCP universe. As an Command member, I know that I'll have the opportunity to engage with this universe in a more immersive and dynamic way. Finally, I want to become an 2LT- Second Lieutenant for this branch because I believe that I have a lot to offer the team. As I mentioned earlier, I have experience in leadership positions in other roleplay servers. This experience has taught me how to manage a team effectively, make difficult decisions under pressure, and maintain a positive and respectful attitude towards all players. I know that these skills will serve me well as an Command member of Nu7, and I'm excited about the prospect of putting them to use. In conclusion, becoming an MTF Nu-7 Command member is a goal that I'm passionate about. I'm excited about the challenge, the opportunity to work with skilled players, the chance to explore the SCP universe in more depth, and the opportunity to contribute to the team's success. I believe that I have the necessary skills, experience, and dedication to be a valuable member of the Nu7 Command.

What can you offer as a member of Nu7 command:

ok so! As a member of Nu7 Command, I'm decently sure that I've got what it takes to bring a whole lot to the table.

Leadership Skills: I ain't no newbie when it comes to leadership, and I've taken on some serious roles that have required some serious leadership chops. I'm not afraid to take charge, make decisions, and motivate my team to get the job done right.

Strategic Planning and Decision-Making: When the going gets tough, I don't crumble under pressure. Nope, I've got the brains to assess risks and make informed decisions that keep the mission on track and keep everyone safe. I'm no stranger to planning ahead and coming up with creative solutions to unexpected problems.

Adaptability: We all know that the SCP universe is full of some straight-up crazy anomalies, and I'm ready to adapt and overcome any obstacle that comes my way. I'm quick on my feet and ready to think outside the box to keep the mission on track.

Teamwork and Communication: I'm not a one-man show - I know that teamwork and communication are essential for success. I'm a pro at working collaboratively with my team, other factions, and even SCPs. And let's not forget about communication - I can talk the talk and walk the walk, keeping everyone on the same page with professional, effective communication.

Dedication and Work Ethic: I'm not just in it for the thrills - I'm dedicated to putting in the time and effort necessary to make sure that the team is successful in their missions. I'm willing to go above and beyond to get the job done right, no matter what it takes.

Professionalism: Last but not least, I'm all about maintaining a level of professionalism in all my interactions. Whether it's with my team members or other players on the server, I know how to keep it cool and professional while still getting the job done.

All in all, as a member of Command, I'm bringing a whole lot to the table. With my leadership skills, strategic planning abilities, adaptability, teamwork and communication, dedication, work ethic, and professionalism, I'm confident that I can contribute to the success of the team and the safety of the SCP universe. Let's do this thing!

Thank you for taking ur time reading my application
Feel free to leave an + or - support below

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

+/-Support
- Active
- Decent experience
- Decent app
- Very very very bad reputation within Nu-7 in the past

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

5 hours ago, Mangoo said:

- Very very very bad reputation within Nu-7 in the past

-Can agree with this, thou were quite the minge back then. 
+ Decently made App

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

• J0LT locked this topic