Darby's Trauma Engineer Application

Darby

What is your In-Game name?

Darby

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:1:123748241

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

Maintenance Professional

How many strikes do you currently have?

None.

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

image.png.1ac5013a46e5377b9567cc7c944f7761.png

Who gave you permission to apply?

Foreman Silence, OS Justagny

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?

I am a great fit for many reasons. The first reason is my activity, I normally online everyday and actively play for 3+ hours which will allow me to complete my duties as a Trauma Engineer to the best of my ability. I am also a night shift member and am on when the server is low population which allows me to benefit the foundation more due to the low maintenance & medical personnel. The second reason is my experience on and off our server. I have a variety of experience and knowledge of roleplay, maintenance, etc from my 5+ years of playing roleplay servers on Garrys Mod. 

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

I would prioritize the Nu-7 Corporal as my main priority is to maintain the health and armor of all foundation personnel. Once the Nu-7 has been provided medical attention, I would then move to repair SCP-966s containment chamber.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

I would prioritize stopping SCP-106 from being able to breach by replacing the base of SCP-106s containment chamber. Once replaced I would then move to squad up with D5 Gladiators.

ACCEPTED

Please see a Maintenance Command member or ME for your TE Training!!!      (Could use a little more sauce)

|  Former Best Medical HCMD  | Ex Lore Senior Guard | Ex Shadow Guard Officer