William's Staff Application- Denied

Jerry35

Do you believe I am fit to be a part of the staff team?   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe I am fit to be a part of the staff team?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: William

What is your steam name?: williamkearney555 

What is your steam ID?: 76561199148213172 or STEAM_0:0:593973722

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I used to be a staff memebr on another community as I resigned.

What date did you start playing on the community? 2/23/22 (I had more time on the server, But I think overtime the system reset my time.) ( I currently have 6 days on the server)

What date did you make your forums account? 2/24/22

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Former GMI - Lord for donator

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 active warnings.

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: I have read and understood the staff guidelines.

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe that I deserve this rank because I believe I can offer some important and helpful skills to the table. I believe that I can make this server good or even better than it is now!! I really want to be able to help these amazing people and solve their problems with any help I am able to give. I have been in the community a long time and I just want to be a better person to the star wars community by applying for staff. I am extremely active with the community, I want to help the server advance with roleplay and deal with the rule breakers. I am willing to take advice and learn from my rights and wrongs.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: If someone was Mass RDMing on the server, I would first see what evidence to prove that the person was Mass RDMing using logs, and any videos that have been recorded. I would ask any assistance from a mod+ with the sit to make sure I am doing the admin sit correctly. I would share the evidence with the other moderator and we will decide as in the staff handbook, Mass RDM is a Formal Warning and a 5 day ban. I would check the player's previous warnings with Imperial Roleplay and if they have other warnings I would extend and request a longer ban or punishment from the following warnings. I would request a ban with the following format. I would warn the person and follow the handbook on what to do after I request a ban. When I request the ban for the player I will inform the person that they are being banned, I would tell them the reason, and how long the ban will be for. I would request a moderator+ to do the banning or the jail.

Edited by William3
RDM Text Update+

+Support

After reading the application I think he deserves trial moderator. He will need to be watched over just as anyone else, but with the right mentorship I think he could be a fine addition to the staff team.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat