Yohans Nu7 Command Application

Iron Viper

1.Name: Yohan

2. Current and former RP ranks: CI 1LT(former) RND EARCH(Former) E11 CPL(Former) NU7 MSGT Current, CI RND SIN current.

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197150863

4. DiscordID: #6112

5. What command rank are you applying for?  1LT

6. Why do you want to be Nu7 command: I want to join NU7 command due to the fact that i enjoy the people that are in the branch and their are many times where their have been outstanding members that sadly don't get the proper praise they deserve the reason why i want to join command is so that i can say that their effort is being noticed. as well as the fact that i have never been an MTF command member and i would love the challenge that it brings as for me it's an opportunity to try something new and with the amount of time that i have on this server that's a rather hard thing for me to do as i have done most things but MTF command it's unknown to me it's a challenge i must have overall the main reason is u just want to be useful and give others a helping hand when they need it the chance to show the new members of nu7 the ropes and get them well adjusted to where things are and give them the proper information that is needed to ensure that the job is done.

7. What can you offer as a member of Nu7 command: as a member i can offer new out of the box ideas as well as a shift in branch relations due to knowing other members of mostly all the other branches in the server my ability to help not only fix branch relations but also improve them it's an opportunity to help the branch as whole, another thing I can offer is my loyalty as many other people know im well trusted and most people know im not one for bullshit i get shit done and i dont waist time if you ask me to do something i'll get it done and i wont make a half ass shit job if you want shit done do like you are the one asking for it dont matter how small and i feel that i have more to offer if you give me the opportunity to show just how valuable i can be to NU7.

Former RRH Analyst Delta 17 

+ support 
This man is active in off hours and other things, he's not the best in actual hours due to timezones but when he works he works and that's what we like 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

-Support

I find you to be a more immature person. Back when I was EOI I made several recommendations to remove you for your horrendous activity and then from what I was told you then tried to say I was trying to coup you in EOI. 

To this day that has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. An excuse for your neglect of the branch. I don't know if you've changed; to be quite frank I haven't seen you at all. Though I am gonna chalk that up to the fact of different TZ and because I have selective time schedules. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• J0LT locked this topic