Spruce Engineer App

Randomycrazy

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Spruce

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:0:756641069

3. What is your Rank? MP

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? None

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8.5

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (150+ words)?

Firstly, Maintenance is my main branch and I really want to see it grow even bigger than it is right now. I am a FTO currently and I spent 2 hours yesterday training recruits. Although yes I'm only currently an MP I feel as if I'm competent for such a position. Secondly, I will list some prior experience. I have been playing GMOD RP for around 4 years now through different steam accounts. I have around 2k hours rping. I started playing SCPRP (not GL) around 1 year ago. I have held many officer/command positions ranging from servers such as SCP-RP,MilitaryRP,SovietRP and Clone Wars/Star WarsRP. I have already proven I can be active and flag on when called, as I'm sometimes on for many hours a day. This opportunity to even apply for Engineer means a lot to me and I hope one day I can make it to senior command in maintenance. I never power trip or yell at people. I usually talk with people nicely first before having to move on to more stern talking to. For things such as fights between lower ranking members, I would come about letting both sides give their stories before concluding any sort of punishment or talking to. I want to help enlisted people grow in maintenance and have fun doing HCZ patrols and more fun maintenance related stuff. Some people look down on non-combat branches and I really want to change that. I will write any docs or logs that are needed of me as an Engineer. 

Thank you for considering!

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?

Firstly, I would ask them around 3 times to kindly come back or I will have to take further actions. If they come back after I kindly ask them that's great. However, if they don't come back I must take further steps. If they don't come back I'll call it over comms for someone to go grab them. If they keep cursing and refusing to come back and resisting being forcefully brought back, I would put them on a fair DNT.

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation?

I would ask them to stop RDMing and explain to them the possible punishments for RDMing and generally breaking rules in bunks. I would then direct them to some more fun things to do in maintenance. I would tell them they could collect garbage for a lot of money or do a patrol with me or even help fix doors. If they just ignore me and keep RDMing then I might have to move on to striking them or having a very stern talking to with them.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps?

I would verbally warn them or ask them to follow me and have a private chat with them telling them what they're doing and how they could get punished in the future for such acts. If they go back and just ignore me or get disrespectful with me I would most likely give them one last warning or move to just striking them and maybe demoting them if needed.

Screenshot 2023-03-31 192524.png

Screenshot 2023-03-31 192546.png

+support

-amazing activity

-great dedication and hard-work

-overall a great choice 🙂

• Like 1

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, spider said:

+support

-amazing activity

-great dedication and hard-work

-overall a great choice 🙂

• Like 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Accepted!

You have already been trained. This topic is closed.

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member