Quacksalber's Epic Nu-7 Major Application!

Quacksalber

1.Name: Quacksalber

2. Current and former RP ranks: Current: Nu-7 1st LT Former: CI RnD CA 

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157143352

4. DiscordID: Quacksalber#1492

5. What command rank are you applying for? (2LT-MAJ): MAJ

6. Why do you want to be Nu7 command: I want to be Major because I've made so many friends and memories in the time I've been command and I want to help out even more then I can right now. Whenever I'm on Nu-7 I always have a good time and I want to make sure that everyone else can experience that feeling and to just be able to have fun after a long day.

7. What can you offer as a member of Nu7 command: I can and will do a bunch of things to help lighten the load on the rest of command like working on roster updates, helping out with trainings and PTs as well as being a good example for the enlisted and helping them feel like they are welcome in our branch, anything that I can do I will do to the best of my ability. On the other hand I will also help enforce Nu-7s rules and make sure that no-one is ruining the experience for anyone on the server. Lastly I will help push out for more activity and RP, keeping this branch active will help out with its longevity and making sure that people get that amazing RP experience will help keep that fun enjoyment in Nu-7 and hopefully will entice more people to join the branch.

Former: MTF NU-7 CPT

AVERAGE 079 ENJOYER

+support

as much shit as i give this man i cant lie when i say that he is a great member of command in NU7 always helps the new guys and has a good vibe to play with feels like a no brainer to make this man a MAJ   

Former RRH Analyst Delta 17 

+/- Support
- Very Active
- Good experience and reputation
- However, underwhelming application as well as a lack of more in depth command prowess (I.E. understanding of how command functions)
- I believe MAJ is a bit too high of a jump, but i wouldn't be opposed to a jump to CPT with training from CMD

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+support
Nothing really to say, he is good at what he does...

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

7 hours ago, opera said:

+support
Nothing really to say, he is good at what he does...

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

On 4/3/2023 at 12:33 AM, Mangoo said:

+/- Support
- Very Active
- However, underwhelming application as well as a lack of more in depth command prowess (I.E. understanding of how command functions)
- I believe MAJ is a bit too high of a jump, but i wouldn't be opposed to a jump to CPT with training from CMD

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

On 4/2/2023 at 9:33 PM, Mangoo said:

+/- Support
- Very Active

• J0LT locked this topic