Spray Nu7 2LT Application

Boesermaster

1.Name: Spray

2. Current and former RP ranks: Doctor, CI RCT, GENSEC SGT , in toher Servers, i also lead 3 Branches / Battalions for a total of over 1 and a Half years.

3. SteamID: 0:0:62434805

4. DiscordID: Boesermaster#9156

5. What command rank are you applying for? (2LT-MAJ): 2LT

6. Why do you want to be Nu7 command:

I have been in Nu7 for over half a year, to 3/4 of a  Year, i am not sure how long i have been in the Branch anymore. Now, have been sitting on the Rank of SM for a few Months now, was more or less active, during this Time, i learned a LOT on what the Community, wants, and needs, what is Popular what is not, and how everything is done, and what not to do.

I would like to become a Command Member, becuse i have fallen in love with the Branch, what it does, what you do, i would love, to be Able, to bring Members all of this what i Love, i would love to Train them, and show them how it is done, i would love to Enrich Nu7 with everything i can offer to  make it grow, and make everyone have a Good time, which is the most Important thing to me.

I have Lots of experience, and know how Goggle Tablets work, and every Google Application, i have also Programms, to Convert Word Files into PDF [I think Word is better then Docs]

I would really love, if i would get the Chance, to maybe bring some stuff, into this Community, i did in my Old one, if other Command Members think this is something which could be done. And it would make me really happy, if it comes good to the newer Nu7 and maybe even other MTF Branches.

Overall, i just want to bring Joy, and Smiles, to all my Fav People on the Server which i belive, as a Nu7 Command Member this is very Possible.

7. What can you offer as a member of Nu7 command: I have Lots of expierence, Leading, branches, and how to Handle, everything a Command Member needs to do.

I am a very well known Member, of Nu7 and Love Holding tryouts if someone wants Training for something, i can usually Train them pretty fast if they live in an EU Timezone.   i have a Passion for the SCP Fandom, and a LOT of Creativity, so things dont get to Boring for us

Also i have lots of Focus to writhe Document, and Format it so that it looks good, and fits with the Overall Flair of Nu7.

Also I have Money to maybe Buy the one or other Custum Class for Nu7 in the Future

+ support

This man has been on that grind since he joined Nu-7, like this man has done or atleast attempted more for Nu7 than majority of current and some old command. Spray is doing his hardest for Nu7, making sure that every day there's atleast 1 new member for Nu7. He's made countless suggestions to better Nu7 and MTF as a whole, 
And- You don't need all this document experience.  but >.>  documents are pretty fun to read and write. 

• Like 1

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

+support

I have seen spray hosting tryouts 24/7, he is determent to make Nu7 better

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

• J0LT locked this topic