MARK - False Warn Report- Accepted

INXOG2

Your In-game: JACKKK

The admin's name in-game: MARK

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A 

What warning did you receive: RDM/ NLR

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2954628842

Why do you think this warn was false: I was not there too give my side of the story as my game lagged out, other players didn't..  Story from my POV was.. there was something happening outside spawn with the PRESIDENT.. i walked near a KOS sign apparently and instantly got killed by a PD member.. no warnings, i didn't have a gun out or anything.. i opposed no threat too the president what's so ever ( bear in mind the location of this happening ) So after i got killed I walked out too my car which was parked in the car park over the road from Spawn in the car park which is where the president was hanging around ( running around as he was being shot at by others ) i went too go grab my car and leave as a pose too respawning it! At the time of me walking back to my car i got shot at by some GOV which i was like woah why.. i tried too run to my car and get in and drive off because i was on NLR and it had been 20 seconds or something.. as i go to do this The PD member who i initially got killed by ran at me with a gun so i thought you have tried too kill me again so i shot back thinking it was him who tried too kill me for even entering the car park..  

Then my game lagged out, gave me a message saying i experienced a crash and its re logging me, I logged back in and received my warn from Mark.. I have spoken with Mark to finally give my side of the story. But by this time i had already been given my warn. 

Any extra information: I know the rules & i certainly aint trying to break them, i understand from a staff POV it looked like i had broken rules due to logs but like i say i guess it was a wrong place kind of thing but i will be passing this report onto HC SS and LC PD too for review as i got shot at for literally walking around a area posing no threat & then walking too my car i got shot at (maybe cross fire ) but they need trigger discipline or too learn who is a threat or not! I hope this can be taken for review ! 

+support

From the logs it looks like he was killed then went back in the same minute and killed them, but since jack was not in the server at the time of the sit I just warned him. But after getting his side of the story and looking deeper into it, I think the warn wont be necessary, but I will say if you want to get your car back, don't go back to the place you died. I suggest just going to car dealership and respawning it, that would prevent any confusion in the future. A verbal will do.

Here is what I saw if you are wondering:

1769833265_Screenshot(781).thumb.png.d96f61b61ebec4cac3e2e8cd3b24446a.png1246981815_Screenshot(782).png.e1c84bab81f7ab272b953ab5455e55bc.png

Screenshot (781).png

accidental 3rd picture btw

• Thanks 1

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+Support

Mark has stated that after reviewing he believes it should be taken away as well. I have to also support that choice.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

4 hours ago, Mark001 said:

+support

From the logs it looks like he was killed then went back in the same minute and killed them, but since jack was not in the server at the time of the sit I just warned him. But after getting his side of the story and looking deeper into it, I think the warn wont be necessary, but I will say if you want to get your car back, don't go back to the place you died. I suggest just going to car dealership and respawning it, that would prevent any confusion in the future. A verbal will do.

1769833265_Screenshot(781).thumb.png.d96f61b61ebec4cac3e2e8cd3b24446a.png1246981815_Screenshot(782).png.e1c84bab81f7ab272b953ab5455e55bc.png

Screenshot (781).png

If the staff member that warns the person + supports, I think it should get removed

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

5 hours ago, Mark001 said:

+support

Screenshot (781).png

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

• Thanks 1

That bald Aussie Guy