Gamemaster Application

9karot

In-game name: Loni

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:635076099

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Lord

Have you donated to the server?: yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: no

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 1 RDM i dont how tho

How much time do you have on the server?: over a month but it says only two weeks but i know i have been here over a month

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: kind of good

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: because i want to help with events

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:  Because swear to follow the rules

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: NO

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: no

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: A off-ship event is a event that is not on the isd and is on planit like hoth or tat. A on-ship event is a event that will happen on the ISD and does not have ro be a fight it can be a court cass.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): give weapon_weapon name/ give persons name_weapon weapon name

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):  No

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by 9karot

-SUPPORT

No Event example, Poorly written application.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

-Support

From my experiences from Loni I seem to have a view of him not being fit for this position as some of the things he has in the server.

-Lack of effort

This lacks information and you can tell it is rushed due to it’s short answers and poorly detailed responses.

-Experience

He has no experience but it is always good to learn but with this application comes a view of cluelessness on mandatory knowledge you must have.

| Reaper |

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

5 hours ago, Tazza said:

-SUPPORT

No Event example, Poorly written application.

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

-support 

I cannot support you obtaining a GM position for these reasons: 

-VERY low effort application. This looks like you threw it together in 5 mins, and didn't even read the questions thoroughly. No example given for events.

-almost every interaction I've had with you on the server is mingy, and irresponsible. I'm not the only one that feels that way either.

This position isn't right for you, YET. I'm not saying you could never be or ever earn my support, just not at this point in time.

Edited by KLONDU

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

• Theta locked this topic