ozai/pack forum diplomate application

Pack

In-Game Name: Ren

Steam Name: [GL] Ozai

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:598064743

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? moderator

How often are you online on the forums? 24/7 but look at post and respond if its absolutely necessary at the time

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?  I believe I'm qualified for forums diplomate cause, I always have a eye on the forums looking under the IRP and general section of the forums I have also been forum moderator for other Dark RP server and IRP servers so I have experience with forum moderating. Sense I'm active I will always be looking out for anyone in need or any trouble makers on the forums, I'm constantly scouring the forums when ever I can also making sure all application are moved to the correct section of them for safe keeping and documentary information. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?  

I think to have good judgement due to the fact of me being a IRP staff member for around 2 month, and going constantly having to deal with staff issues and hard decision. I have been staffing on the GMOD community for over 3 years and have been elected at Co owner, Head of Staff, Support Manager, and many more so I was always needing a good judgement. With my experience under staffing I would always give out a corresponding punishment to the crime at hand, so with my judgement I think is it qualified enough for the job of Forum Diplomate. And with situation I had to deal with a person at hand reporting someone for Failrp and me continue to make my final choice of jailing the person committing and with the other person a warn for Rdm due to the fact of the reporter also breaking a rule as he admitted to it.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? 

First I would hand out a verbal punishment as (name) please stop spamming the following topics if you will like to get unbanned for Gaming Light servers please make a ban appeal for the corresponding server you are banned on (I would send this is DM). continuing to hide any of the spammed post the user has sent, and following by if this happens to continue my supervisor will be able to fine a suitable punishment for the actions.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

Please try to keep this post to ether a +1 or -1 decision please keep any and all arguments to a private dm any further arguing will lead to this topic being locked until a member of the SMT or Lead Diplomate makes to a decision.

Edited by Pack

| Current Naval  Deputy Director Of SO Commander | | Current Senior Moderator, Support Member, Game Master|  | Former Saber Guard Armatus |

• Pack changed the title to ozai/pack forum diplomate application

-Support
- Low Forums Activity
- Poor Application

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

10 hours ago, Rivian Galaxy said:

-Support
- Low Forums Activity
- Poor Application

^^^

-support

not much experience, maybe in the future

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head of Staff

Denied

Unfortunately, your forums diplomat application has been denied.
You may re-apply next time applications are opened.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog locked this topic