LordDclass's app for officer

Owenfawdry

1.Name: LordDclass 

2. Current and former RP ranks: SEC SM Warden NCO Tiberius and Exspira Eavnder , Former D5 CPL,  Former Nu-7 LCPL (2020) PFC (2022)

IRP RG NCO, formerly Scout CSM (not GL rank before WO)

MRP (different sever) former 3adRD Major (REG HCMD),former STS PFC (SF equivalent)

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:580941868

4. DiscordID: owenfawdry34#7604

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?: First of I want to help start off another Branch because I find it fun to do and watching grow is and thrive is amazing, I’ve always wanted to join RRH as I like the lore and there duty’s are on server A1 protecting the 05 I have always wanted to Command a MTF 

6. What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?: I have experience in REG CMD during this I have mentor people to have skill required for a regiment, I start from regiment the ground up as a one of the first officer in the regiment that is one of the most active regiments on the server that is still thriving to this day I have much experience as an NCO and CMD

7. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?: well I start by keeping toxicity out by harsh punishments, if anything happens with a1 and another branch I’ll reach out to to CMD member of the branch to talk about also I will try to host as many pt with combative and non combative branches

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic