Dark's Forums Diplomat Application

Should Dark get Forums Diplomat?  

1. 1. Should Dark get Forums Diplomat?

• Yes. please elaborate.
    • No, please elaborate.

In-Game Name: Dark

Steam Name: [GL] 🗡🖤Dark🖤🗡

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160659387

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? PoliceRP Moderator (Perms from Drippy)

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday i take a look around

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe that i am qualified to be a forums diplomat for may reasons. Firstly, this is not my first rodeo in forums diplomat. I used to be the Senior Diplomat for PoliceRP before I left the community about a year ago. I have done over 300 moderative actions in my time as diplomat (that i can remember that where logged). With this i understand what the responsibilities of being a diplomat are and can take forums reports very effectively and quickly while maintaining professionalism. Secondly, I am on the forums almost everyday and if im not home i usually take a look around to see what is going on. I have well over 1k posts and have versed myself a lot with how the forums functions and how the rules are enforced. These reasons lead me to believe i would be a great choice to join the team.  

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? I would consider myself to have good judgement as when i was a diplomat i had to face many different situations where you have to look at the situations from both sides. One example of this is when someone reported an other player for insulting them in DM's over the forums. I was able to handle this effectively even if it was not public and the rule that it was infringing was very much up for judgment as to what is considered rude enough for actions to be taken. In the end I had decided to give the offender a warning on the forums and place them under content moderation for a week ( i was a senior at that time). 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? In this situation my first action would be to message the person to stop if they do not agree to stop I would then contact a senior to place them under content moderation or a short ban. I would also hide the posts that he has put up that would be considered spam but still leave up any post that would not be spam (ei. a ban appeal) 

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? In this situations i would put a public comment and message them privately over the forums asking them to stop (example below) and keep and eye on that post and their profiles to see if they continue. if they do depending on the situation I would either get a senior to put them under content moderation or lock the post with the permission from a HA+ from that server or the head diplomat. 

Example:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

FORUMS DIPLOMAT MESSAGE
Please only respond with + or - Supports.
Arguing will not be tolerated.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Edited by 00 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 00

『PoliceRP』: 〖 Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 〗
『 ImperialRP』: 〖 Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 〗
『Staff』: 〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 〗

+Support
- Tons Of Command Experience Shows Dark Is Trust Worthy
- Super active on the forums
- Wonderful Application

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat | Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+support

good application, seems to understand the job

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XII | Reznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.S | Iota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head of Staff

Accepted!

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted. Please contact BruceyBoyo for training!

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander