Hunt's Forum Diplomat Application [Manager Approval]

HuntR

Should I become a Forum Diplomat?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I become a Forum Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

**Permission given to apply by PoliceRP Co-Manager Drippy as well as Head Admin Seb**

In-Game Name: Hunt or HuntR

Steam Name: [GL] Hunt

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103322714

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Moderator , PoliceRP

How often are you online on the forums?

• I am on the forums daily around 10-20 times a day depending on the day and college work load. Normally it is on my second monitor while I play, as well as on my laptop when I am free during lunch and classes. 

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

• I feel like I am qualified compared to the normal applicant, as well as feel like I would make a good addition to the team. I have managed forums for another community in the past that has a similar yet different setup then gaming light. I am used to moving topics, commenting, and keeping individuals civil and relevant to the discussion. I could bring an unbiased look on all topics and issues and strive to help the populus as a whole. I am used to all sections of the forums, rather then just my servers and I try to enter discussions in other sections of the forum to get used to the players and issues that they are facing. I know how to keep a level head and focus at the task at hand without letting emotions get the better of me in intense situations. All around I am well versed in this field and believe that I would make a good edition to the team you already have in place.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

• I do consider myself to have good judgment. A situation in the past that comes off the top of my head would have to be in real life when I was a Sous chef at my past place of work. I had a manager that was very hateful to the employees and was conducting very illegal activities during work hours. It was an intense situation due to him having anger issues and not knowing the risks to myself or others with confrontation. I decided to take it upon myself and speak with his boss about the issues everyone had with him. I explained he was a danger to my female coworkers and myself due to the things he was doing. It was a massive risk for me reporting all of this to his boss, due to my boss being unstable. A week or so later my boss was fired. My judgment was used to make that dire call and help the ones around me rather then only focusing on myself. I was risking not only my job, but possible physical harm and still went through with it in order to help others. I am also a pre medical student, so my position requires a lot of good judgment calls in the Operation Room during my time in there.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

• I would utilize the profile functions to access the users profile and determine what threads/posts have been contaminated with the spam. I would then lock/hide the posts/threads depending on the situation and speak with senior diplomat about punishment for said individual. I would not stop there though, I would continue to monitor the users profile to make sure they are not continuing this course of action while a decision is being made by a senior diplomat. Hopefully after the hiding/locking of the posts the individual will stop, but we all know how that goes sometimes. 

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

• I would review the situation as a whole, so I can decide on my course of action. Based on the thread at which is being used to convey the argument I will create a post explaining to everyone involved in said thread to keep the thread civil and to refrain from this course of commentary. If the issue were to continue I would lock the thread and contact a senior diplomat about a warn course of action for those involved. 
Edited by HuntR
Forgot details

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

+support

good application, good person, dedicated to gaminglight

• Skull 1

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+ support 

well written app

good guy

active

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+support

good application and forums activity!

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head of Staff

Accepted!

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted. Please contact BruceyBoyo for training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander