1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I get Forums Diplomat??

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Lew 

Steam Name: [GL] Thomas

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104939087

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Senior Mod, SCP RP

How often are you online on the forums? I am on every day. 

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?  I believe I am qualified to be a forums diplomat because I want to strive farther and because a better staff member. I have been a staff member for SCP-RP for a good while now and I want to expand my horizons and become a better staff member overall so my skill can better help SCP-RP. I am both active on SCP-RP and active on the forms checking for updates and or checking reports just to help out. Seeing as these applications are out I felt like it was a perfect time for me to help out my community more. Thought my experiences in staffing I have understood the punishments and rules of the server and on the forums. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? I do believe I do have good judgement. In my time of being staff I have done a lot of sits each of them being different and difficult.  In each of those sits I always don't let bias get into my sits. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? First, I would hide the post and make sure I have evidence to back it up.  Second depending on what they said i would decide what punishment to give them. Third I would message the person that was spamming the post and message them that spamming is against the rules of our forums. Third I would direct them to the appeal section of the forums where they could appeal their ban. If they keep on doing it, I would contact my senior. 

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? First, I would give a verbal warning to both of them. If it keeps getting heated, I will give them the "Forums Diplomat Message."  So, it could inform them that in the post that any further arguing/rule infractions will be punished.  If they kept on doing it, I would give them a warning/restriction and lock it until SMT reviews it. 

Edited by Leww

• Leww changed the title to Lew's Forums Diplomat Application

+support 

Current E11 HCMD, competent. Good choice for forum diplomat 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+support
good app, active in staff, forums activity could be better but overall good fit

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head of Staff

Accepted!

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted. Please contact Goat for training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog locked this topic