Jimmy's D5 Application

ZeEagle

Name -  Jimmy Kaghrik

Steam ID -  STEAM_0:0:198436010

Discord Name - ZeEagle#7593

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  -  [CURRENT]  Security PVT/CI RCT

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) -  2 warns | 1. RDMING A D-CLASS ( this is back when i first joined the server probably 2 years ago.) 2. abusing scp-343  (this was last year)

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want to join Delta-5 because I think it will be a fun and new experience that will spice up my time in SCP-RP. I also want to get back into a MTF regiment where I can PVP and Delta-5 is one of the only one's I haven't been able to fully experience yet.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I should be let into Delta-5 because I have a lot of previous experience from other branches and being in command in maintenance & a previous NCO in Nu7. I have experience in almost every regiment you can play and this knowledge will help me understand situations more accurately and be able to be flexible in my decision-making.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes, pinky promise.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

SCPRP:

Former: MTF SGT Jimmy UNI4 | JA7 Nekros |    RH Engineer Uniform 4 | Former: | OS Jimmy | 

SWRP: Senior Moderator RESIGNED: 12/18/21   

Former: |  DT SGT XM8 | Naval LT Commander |  Medical MAJ & Deputy Director | RG Jimmy 

+support

i am very good friends with mister jimmy and hje would be a great mobile task force delta-5 member on the gaminglight llc.'s secure. contain. protect. roleplay garry's mod server!!!

Former: Head of Medical Staff, Security HOPO DHWD CPT

ACCEPTED

Contact any FTO+ for training!

Retired:
[ Delta-5 Colonel]     [ D5-SVFTO ]     [ Gamma-9 ' Forseti's Banamaðr ' ]     [ Director of The IAA ]   [Omega-1 Lieutenant]      [Alpha-1 SGT] 

image.png.71edd96ab5d5d2bb3542fd61eb057724.png