Alpha-1 application [Tryone]

register1005

1.Name: Tryone.

2. Current and former RP ranks: CI Rnd IIN, MTF E-11 RCT, Researcher EXPR and EOI.

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:639586620

4. DiscordID: Tryone#4511

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?: I wish to become a Alpha-1 member since because of I want to enforce the RP into the site and make sure nobody breaks the code of ethics, I want to keep watch around the foundation to make sure everyone gets justice and punish the people that are trying to break the code of ethics We work as a team, we do show also good skills with each other, like teamwork, communication and critical thinking while on duty, today i shall make sure we are not here to be played with and we stand as a team, we shall show that we have the best branch and serious that gmod has to offer. 

6. What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?: I am Loyalty, great with Teamwork and communication with other branch's members, I want to show that we are the best of the best from any other branch's, No offense, while with the Administrative Department at Site-13 I will be good with  Classified Information and I can  provide anyone with any Classified Information, make sure that other administrative personnel are safe while in the safe and won't let anyone down while on duty.

7. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?:  I can contribute my time, activity, and overall creativity to the team, with other branches and I can help if they need anything that they cannot do, I can maintain my relationship by having fun with anyone on the server and make sure that they have fun to so we can make a big relationship with them. Great with Communication can make sure that all things are set and make people ready from income GOI that coming into the foundation and have them prepped. 

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic