Domz's D5 Application

Domz

Name - Domz

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:97345421

Discord Name - DomZ#6830

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - Maintenance - MJ

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - RDM

Why do you want to join Delta-5? 

I would like to help out within the facility and create a better overall roleplay experience for those involved. I would also like to involve myself into a combat experience and enjoy the satisfaction of ranking up in the branch.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words)

I have had previous experience on D5 therefore I would be more knowledgeable on the expectations and standards it has, I have had a decent amount of experience in gaminglight SCPRP and have familiarised myself with most of the rules and even though I have joined mostly non combative jobs they have had combative sub branches, for example Research RIS/RIG, and I feel like I work well alongside a team and I am able to adapt to situations.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?

Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

image.png.7a8ee191fdd486ae40e2fb9cb821d14c.png

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

Accepted

Please contact an FTO+ in game for training!

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team