Security Juggernaut Application

GHOST23

1. What is your in-game name?: SOAP

2. Steam ID:76561199122345832

3. Current Rank in Security: CPL

4. Time on the server: about 2 weeks on security in all game time  

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: I'm going about 1:30 on security 

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): none. 

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?:well eddy did 

8. What is your current level in game?: 67 

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: yes 

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): I deserve to be a juggernaut i have a lot of time played on this server. I worked hard to get where i am today. I always work hard i even been recommended to join some high-ranking jobs in the site. I'm a great shot i gave great skills in this site. I listen very well. Lastly, I've listened to my higher ups that's why I've been here for so long cause of the players actions and how fun they make it so i try to stay calm all the time which is good under pressure which others don't have a good time at. 

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not? No i am still at the same rank i always been and i have to listen to my higher ups because they have more right to it because they have more experience.

PENDING

Thank you for applying. This Application is under review by Juggernaut Command. Please wait up to 48 hours as we make our decision. 

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

ACCEPTED

Welcome to the Juggernaut Defense Detachment! Please speak with a Paladin+ for training.

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye