Obito's Stormtrooper Officer Application

kaiye

Should Obito be a Stormtrooper Officer?  

1. 1. Should I become a Stormtrooper Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1. What's your in-game name?

ST SCTSNR 1SGT Obito 6052

2. What is your SteamID as shown on roster? (STEAM_ format, not the one with all numbers)

STEAM_0:0:231460096

3. How long have you been on the server?

3 Days of Playtime - Been on sever for 2-3 months

4. How many warns on Gaminglight servers do you have?

No Warns

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?

I want to be an officer as I feel I can improve upon the battalion and subbatllions. I also want to mention that I love the atmosphere and environment my fellow troopers make and want to work my hardest to bring the ST battalion and my fellow troopers the respect and integrity that the ST Battalion always works hard to achieve. As an officer I would love to help out any STs that I can, train and give SIMs to as many STs as possible to provide them with the best understanding and fun that they can have on the Gaminglight server, I will always be around to help out no matter what the question or problem is.

6. What time zone are you in?

EST (Eastern Standard Time)

7. What can you do to improve the battalion?

I can continue to train troopers for the main battalion and it’s branches, but in addition I can offer them SIMs and training of certain aspects that will prepare them for different events or situations so they have the best understanding of everything. I can be on a lot of the time to offer help to any fellow troopers who may have problems/questions whether that may be me solving the problems in Discord and/or on the server. I also work to try to get any troopers in our battalion to fill our roster with good, active players as I am always doing my tryouts, finding STs who may have just joined and explaining our role and seeing if they’d like to join, etc.

8. How do you differ from other applicants?

I differ from other applicants as I am very active, and can always be around to fix problems, I am usually above what is necessary on quota, as I want to get as many active members of ST into the roster as possible. I also am currently an Officer in the 69th Medical Corps, which goes to show that I not only understand everything that is expected out of an Officer in a battalion and what roles/responsibilities they must fill, but that I also have experience with it and can be expected/trusted to complete my responsibilities.

43 minutes ago, Itsuki_Mamoru said:

+Support

-Has previous experience
-Knows what is expected of them as an officer
-Good app
-Pretty active on the server

Good luck Obito!

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

1 hour ago, Itsuki_Mamoru said:

+Support

-Has previous experience
-Knows what is expected of them as an officer
-Good app
-Pretty active on the server

Good luck Obito!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.