1. 1. Should I become a Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
- Pyke Captain ESR Sudden 

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
- Pyke Syndicate

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
- I would like to become a Vice Commander of this branch since I adore the Pyke Syndicate and my battalion. If I became an Underboss (Vice Commander) for my battalion, I would work with the Pyke Syndicate more and more as my experience within the Pyke Syndicate Battalion grew. I also want to deal with minges in our branch/battalion and act on them, and I want everyone to know that the Pyke Syndicate battalion is not a "Minge" battalion, as I rise through the ranks and earn more involvement. I also want to increase the number of people in Pyke and watch Pyke expand every single day, 24/7. I also want to see more activity inside the Syndicate, such as raids, recruitments, SIMs, and trainings, and I want Pyke Syndicate to be regarded as one of the best battalions to join. I also want Pyke to maintain a positive environment that encourages people to join the Pyke Syndicate and ensures that everyone receives the necessary RP experience. Furthermore, I want to ensure that Pyke is up to its standards, and I do not want any members of the Pyke Syndicate to be in violation of the regulations.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
- 1,880:04 | 
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/984212791

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
- The Commander/Vice Commander's primary responsibility in a battalion is to ensure the troopers success and to guide its men. The superior command is the Commander/Vice Commander, who is in charge of the branch's actions, success, and morale in general. The main rank "Commander" is in responsible of ensuring that the battalion remains intact and that no minges / rule violators are present. I also believe that the major objective of a "commander" for a battalion is to assist the entire battalion in determining what may be improved and ensuring that what is done is done. A Commander/Vice Commander's main goal is to guarantee that all of our battalion members are held accountable for their actions and that our standards are met, as well as to lead, manage, and maintain a favorable image for our battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
- I should be accepted with a Vice Commander rank because of my reputation within the community of Gaminglight. I feel like I'm trusted with the position by the community of Gaminglight and I think I've proven myself that I am dedicated and determined in my position in Gaminglight right now. I feel like me reaching so many ranks in Gaminglight ImperialRP in many battalions in the past and or presence made me believe that I fit for this position. I am a respectful and chill person to play with and I respect everyone in my surroundings. When I encounter people new to the server they always have questions and I try to answer them to my best abilities. I am very dedicated into this position as I am moving high in the ranks and I will be continuing to show professionalism and dedication in my work at all times. 

7. How often can you be Online? :
Monday - Friday (Around 3-5 Hours | Will be striving MORE)
Saturday - Sunday (Around 5 - 6.5 Hours | If not, will notify someone)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

2022 - ImperialRP | [GL] Sudden - FailRP

2022 - ImperialRP | [GL] Sudden - ARDM x2

2021 - PoliceRP | Sudden - (Copbait/Loopholing Priority Rules)

2021 - PoliceRP | [GL] Sudden - RDM

2021 - PoliceRP | Sudden - Minor Exploiting | Lying to staff

2021 - PoliceRP - [GL] Sudden - Prop Climb

2021 - PoliceRP | [GL] Sudden - FailRP

2021 -  PoliceRP | [GL] Sudden - ARDM | FailRP

2021 - PoliceRP [GL] Sudden - LTARP

2021 - PoliceRP | [GL] Sudden - NLR|LTAP

Edited by Sudden

-Support-
Application is big but lacks details in some spots for example you say you've held ranks what ranks? and kind of keep saying the same thing. you've done 3 loggings from 3/1 to 3/19 and included in 2 raids maybe some things haven't been logged or you took a LOA/ROA.

+Support+

Seems Active from the battle metrics and how often he says he can be active and says he will strive for more. Sounds nice and approachable..

(Note: I hope this doesn't come across mean and i wish you luck!!!)

Edited by Katsimaru
  • Like 1

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

23 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

-Support-
Application is big but lacks details in some spots for example you say you've held ranks what ranks? and kind of keep saying the same thing. you've done 3 loggings from 3/1 to 3/19 and included in 2 raids maybe some things haven't been logged or you took a LOA/ROA.

+Support+

Seems Active from the battle metrics and how often he says he can be active and says he will strive for more. Sounds nice and approachable..

(Note: I hope this doesn't come across mean and i wish you luck!!!)

I have had a bad experience with you when you first joined the server and don't know if you have changed that's why I'm gonna say -Support

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

+Support 

I've known sudden since he first joined pykes, he always is there to assist members and brings alot of fun to pykes, though he doesnt log it on roster, he does lots of raids and tryouts, he has great aspirations for pyke and I believe he is one of the best candidates for pyke underboss at the moment, so I believe he should at least be given a chance to be in the vice commander position.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

DENIED
At this time, Criminal High Command does not find you fit for VCMDR. That being said, continue to work hard and keep in mind what I discussed with you, and you'll get there in no time. Thank you for applying!!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Theta locked this topic