Mav's staff restriction appeal

Mav

Steam Name:   Nyx

Ingame Name:   Mav

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:147926547

Date You Were Restricted:   Around 2 or more years ago.

Staff Restriction Length:   Unknown

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you:   Unknown, it was a very long time ago

Reason for Staff Restriction:   Inactive without notice

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):   In the past when I was staff I was staff restricted due to going inactive without notice, due to it being so long ago I do not remember everything however I do remember that it was a combination of IRL issues such as my grandma getting sick and later passing, as well as in game issues with my branch that drove me away from the game.  I do believe I was a good staff and met my quota weekly as well as just being decent at staffing in general (I think)   But I do not remember everything so there Isn't a whole lot I can say besides that I believe I should have my staff restriction removed.   The reason I'd like it removed is rather selfish, it's mostly because I think it looks bad on me and I'm not a fan of that.  Anyway I appreciate you reading this appeal, thank you for your time.

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1