General Suggestion - Supply Drop Changes, [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Tazza

Link to new pack(s): N/A

How would this benefit the server (will it help events or is it purely for decorations and how?):
I've seen the supply drop thing over the past day and Seen that the "ammo" count goes down by melee weaponry meaning the AFK miners will deplete the ammo supply although they aren't shooting anything, So I suggest that it should be changed to where melee weapons don't effect the supply or change the amount of ammo the drop actually gives so we wont need to call in an ammo drop every time its available.

Do you believe the benefits exceeds the risk of adding more content to the server (risking loading times and possible performance) and why?:

I Don't believe this'll change anything about loading times or performance as this addition will Just be tweaking the supply drop addon.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

This suggestion should go into bug reports because... It's a bug, a glitch, a error. And it was never ment to happen. It was a coding oversight! 

So yeh, just make a bug report and it should be fix within 2-4 business days!

🙂

Former: Havoc LTCOL And  EODVL. (02/05/2021-27/01/2022)

EX Medical Vice Commander! (27/01/2022-06/09/2023)

(OOC) Havoc EODS SGM Kavis 4269: /advert Havoc Claims The Emperor, Vader and The IQ. — 08/05/2021

Emperor Bon is mine ; )