General Suggestion - SCP-106 pocket dimension change - Denied

Dagger

What are you suggesting? - This is a pretty small change but one that I think needs to be done. As of now there is a command you can type into console with a specific number that I can't remember off the top of my head, but the gist of it is that it changes where you are looking. No big deal right? Well this command can be used, with the right number, to know the way out of SCP-106s pocket dimension, every time. What I am suggesting is that either SMT simply swap the exit with one of the death doors to throw people off, or preferably, make all of the doors locations change on an hourly basis. 

How would this change better the server? - Prevent what I would consider either Metagame or FailRP from happening, and prevent people from easily countering 106s only way of indirectly killing people. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Would take a bit of work from SMT to change the TP routes. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP-106 players. 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A, although here is an example of someone trying to use the command 106.thumb.jpg.7277803bda9c26334ffd8a1d00114c8b.jpg

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

The problem is much more severe then this,

106's pocket dimension always has a single possible exit right?

Well that exit happens to be the only one marked by a "square" at the top of the entrance to it.

+Support

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

On 3/16/2023 at 7:15 PM, Kaizer said:

Well that exit happens to be the only one marked by a "square" at the top of the entrance to it.

+Support

On 3/16/2023 at 2:41 AM, IgnisNuts said:

pov one of the most dangerous scps gets hard countered by the ceiling

+support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+Support

106 is scary as hell when you can not find the way out. When you can just metagame and know the exit it just ruins the fun for all parties. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 3/16/2023 at 3:15 PM, Kaizer said:

+Support