Concussion Grenade Suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

David

What you want to see? -

I would like to see the concussion grenade nerfed.

Why should we add it? -

SMT should change it because the stun duration and effects are overpowered.

What are the advantages of having this? -

The advantages are that players who want to cause crimes will not have to deal with a concussion that lasts for 19 seconds. (Yes, I counted. Check my clip if you don’t believe me).

It is annoying for new and veteran players. Because of this, I would not like to have new players turned away from playing on Gaminglight PoliceRP.

My clip also shows that it will still get you even if you don’t look at it.

Who is it mainly for? -

Criminals

Links to any content -

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ZEIGw_6iQc62u/d1337ZH9FzFj?invite=cr-MSxKT3MsMTUzODIxNDgs

Edited by David

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

• Head of Staff

-support They last 10 seconds, Seb threw two of them because he thought he missed the first. The only people who have access to it are SMT. I don't see a reason to nerf something when the only people who currently have access to it are SMT. 

dM43pL3.png

7 hours ago, Scor said:

-support They last 10 seconds, Seb threw two of them because he thought he missed the first. The only people who have access to it are SMT. I don't see a reason to nerf something when the only people who currently have access to it are SMT. 

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

On 3/15/2023 at 4:13 AM, Scor said:

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

On 3/14/2023 at 9:13 PM, Scor said:

i dont care GIF 

+Support but also -Support

+Support:

• YES I know it is a SMT item. Still think this grenade needs to be used in rare situations. It is VERY strong and makes it impossible for criminals to win when 2+ of them are thrown. If the grenade is to remain in the game it needs regulation.

-Support:

• 10 seconds is fine. It creates a use for the grenade. 
  • The effect is fine as long as it remains regulated

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

-Support

Its an SMT grenade. No one that regularly plays has it.

It only last 10 seconds. If you look in the right spots and regulate your movement, its easy to see through the effect and shoot.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

The grenade is still in testing, and is actively being balanced to a place we feel is fair for both criminal and government players. It will continue to remain SMT only until we find a good balance, then it will be released to more people.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

Accepted! Management have reviewed this and will start looking at getting this added into the server! Updates on the progress of the suggestion will be announced on this post! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

This suggestion is completed! The suggestion is either in-game or will be in next restart! Thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion! ❤️