Yugana's Trial Senior Guard Application

Yugana

*Attention*
Please note that due to a memory disorder, some details in the following text may be incomplete or inaccurate. I have done my best to provide as much information as possible, but I apologize in advance for any discrepancies or omissions. Thank you for your understanding.

Q: What is your in game name?
A: Yugana

Q: What is your in game rank?
A: Royal Guard VI

Q: Are you in either Shadow Guard or Saber Guard?
A: Currently being a member of the Shadow Guard Sub-Division

Q: How long have you been in Royal Guard?
A: Since 2/11/2023 || 19:31:35 (EST)

Q: Permissions? (REQUIRED: You must receive permission from 2 Lore Senior Guard+ to apply for officer}
A-1: Vice Sovereign Protector Sun Tzu (Klondu)
A-2: High Inquisitor (Zabusa)

Q: Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words]
A: Because I feel so strongly about preserving order inside the Division, I would like to work toward the goal of becoming a Trial Senior Guard. I have a history of performing guarding tasks in a variety of different organizations or games, which has helped me to acquire exceptional observation skills, the ability to make decisions quickly, and the capacity to maintain my composure in high-stakes situations. My experience as a Trial Senior Guard has led me to believe that I am in a position to significantly contribute to the protection of our VIP. To ensure that I am able to fulfill my responsibilities in an efficient manner, I have made it a priority to be current on the most recent security policies, procedures, and best practices. I am aware that maintaining my competence as a Trial Senior Guard calls for ongoing education and training, and I am prepared to put in the work required to ensure that I am always getting better. In my new role, I will have the ability to serve our whole membership from Enlistment to fellow Officers, but most importantly his Majesty the Emperor, and I am quite enthusiastic about this prospect. I am certain that the combination of my previous work experience, talents, and dedication to upholding order makes me an excellent candidate for the role of Trial Senior Guard. I am excited to take on the responsibilities that come with the post and to work cooperatively with other officers to improve the Division's overall level of safety, activity and security.

Q: How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words]
A: As a Trial Senior Guard, I am aware of the fact that one of the most important duties of the Royal Guard Command is to make certain that order is preserved and that activities proceed without a hitch. In this light, I believe that I would be able to contribute to the Royal Guard Command by performing my responsibilities in an effective and efficient manner. To demonstrate proper behavior to NCOs and enlistees, I shall make it a point to carry out all commands to the letter, guide everyone equally, and stay fair with my judgements. In addition, I believe that I would be able to make a positive contribution to the Royal Guard Command with increased quota for Trainings and Simulations, which is designed to improve the overall level of activity within the community and the Division to which I belong. This would help to ensure that each and every member of the Division is well-prepared and able to deal with any circumstance that may come their way. In addition to this, if I were promoted to the position of Trial Senior Guard, I would have the opportunity to collaborate more closely with other senior guards and officers in order to design and put into practice new guarding processes. I have no doubt that my collaborative approach and meticulous attention to detail will be beneficial in preserving the integrity of our Division's safety and security. In general, I believe that the combination of my experience, talents, and level of dedication makes me a competitive candidate for the role of Trial Senior Guard. I am thrilled to be given the opportunity to serve the Division region in this new capacity, and I am looking forward to aiding the Royal Guard Command in any way that I am able to.

Q: How many strikes do you have?
A: N/A

Q: Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain)
A: I have served in the military roleplaying games in the past, and I did hold the rank of officer. As was said previously, I have a history of carrying out guarding tasks in various parts in mentioned roleplay group. This has provided me with the opportunity to develop critical abilities in observation, quick decision-making, and remaining calm under pressure. In my former position as an officer, one of my responsibilities included making certain that the Division area was free from danger and well protected. In conjunction with other officers and leaders, I worked together to devise and put into practice a set of security protocols and processes that would assist in the prevention of any security breaches. In addition to this, I took part in routine trainings, both in order to improve my skills and to ensure that I was adequately prepared to deal with any circumstance that might come up. I was an officer for a while, and during that time I gained valuable insight into the value of good communication, collaboration, and careful attention to detail. I am certain that these abilities will make it possible for me to properly carry out the responsibilities that come with my position as a Trial Senior Guard and make a positive contribution to the safety and activity of the Division area as a whole. In addition to my earlier expertise in guarding responsibilities, I have also served as the head of two organizations that exist outside of Garry's Mod, and I have worked my way up to the rank of officer in numerous different smaller groups. Because of these experiences, I now have a profound comprehension of leadership, as well as of the need of teamwork and efficient communication (despite of having vocal issues). In addition, I have provided my services to a server that is dedicated to the Dark Role Playing genre. This required working cooperatively with the other moderation on the team to guarantee that the server was safe and secure and that all users were playing by the rules at all times. I was able to obtain valuable experience in the areas of conflict management, decision-making under pressure, and ensuring that all members of the server felt respected and protected. Because of my previous roles as a leader and an officer, I have gained valuable insight into the significance of trustworthiness, honesty, and integrity. I am aware that in order to maintain my position as a Trial Senior Guard, I will be expected to maintain a high level of integrity at all times and will be required to demonstrate these traits on a regular basis. I am certain that my previous experiences have adequately prepared me for this post, and I am looking forward to contributing my skills and expertise to the Division area.

Q: What Qualifications could you bring too the Royal Guard Officer Team?
A:
- Firstly; As a Trial Senior Guard, I bring several qualifications to the Royal Guard Officer Team. Firstly, I have a wealth of experience in carrying out guarding duties and have developed essential skills in observation, quick decision-making, and remaining calm under pressure. This experience has taught me the importance of attention to detail and effective communication, which are both critical skills for any officer.
- Secondly; I have experience in leadership roles, both within and outside of Garry's Mod, and have developed a deep understanding of teamwork, effective communication, and conflict resolution. I believe that my leadership experience has taught me how to motivate and inspire others, and how to lead by example.
- Thirdly; I am a quick learner and am always eager to expand my skillset and knowledge. I have participated in regular trainings and simulations to enhance my skills and stay up-to-date on the latest security protocols and procedures. I believe that my willingness to learn and adapt to new situations makes me a valuable asset to the Royal Guard Officer Team.
- Lastly, I bring a strong sense of loyalty and dedication to the Royal Guard Officer Team. I am committed to ensuring the safety and security of the Division area and will work tirelessly to carry out my duties effectively and efficiently.
- Overall, while I face challenges due to my memory disorder and limited vocal availability, I am committed to finding ways to work around these challenges and to ensure that I can contribute to the Royal Guard Officer Team to the best of my abilities. I believe that my past experiences and qualifications, combined with my determination and commitment to the team, make me a valuable asset to the Division area.

Q: Do you understand that the officer corps is a serious commitment with a lot of responsibilities (Including but not limited to: handing out Promotions and Punishments, and required attendance to the weekly meeting)?
A: Yes, I understand that the officer corps is a serious commitment that comes with a lot of responsibilities, including but not limited to the handing out of promotions and punishments, and the required attendance to the weekly meeting.

Q:Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)
A: Yes, I understand that if I am accepted, I will be on a two-week trial period, and if I fail to meet the requirements or expectations during this period, it may result in a demotion. I am willing to commit to this trial period and work hard to meet the expectations and requirements set by the Officer Corps.

If you have any questions or criticisms, please feel free to contact me on Discord; Yugana#0404

Again, I appreciate your time in reading this.

Edited by The Core of Noobs

〖  ImperialRP 
Currently as Staff | Moderator 〗
Currently in RP | Chief Petty Officer 〗
Former | Medical Enlisted | ISB:IA Operative | Inquisitor Apprentice | Vice Sovereign Protector | Gamemaster