Panky's Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" Officer Application

Pankyeatspancakes

1. Name: Panky

2. Former RP ranks: E11 CPT DHRD Nu7 2LT DHTR | SEC 1LT Exspira Unit RRH Guardian Lima 25

Current RP ranks: E11 CPT DoRD

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42492455

4. DiscordID: Pankyeatspancakes#6416

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?: After being command in three different branches, I think I've found my preferred position. I like being officer, watching over the one's below me and guiding them is a satisfying fuction to fulfill. Seeing a new oppertunity like this is exciting. For some time ive been trying to find something to take up my second life and i think this is a great fit for me, ive been in RRH twice already and I've seen what its like. Back then there was no command structure so combining that fun playstyle and the joy it brings to me of guiding my enlisted is an oppertunity I cant pass up. I also really like tactics and are experienced with them, I think a leader should be able to turn an unorganized squad of enlisted into a disciplined coordinated killing machine, though i haven't really been able to do this so far. I hope with the disciplined SF nature that A1 has I could make actual squad level tactics and organization a reality.

6. What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?: Like i said before, I have been command in three different branches. I've never been striked and have taken my role seriously for over a year. I understand the mistakes i make and try to improve and learn every time i make one. I can be very serious when i need to be and wont hesitate to act tough on my sub-ordinates, if need be. I'd never abuse my power, if i get heated i always take a break from the game or just walk away from the computer. I'd never do anything to make my superiors look foolish by entrusting me with rank and importance.

7. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?: By simply rexpecting them, letting them command their own units and not trying to provoke them or step on their toes. If im having a problem with a member of another branch i will follow CoC and notify the proper person(s) in said branch and not get heated in PM's or OOC chat. I will always be open to PM's if someone has a problem that relates to my branch. I would also try and encourage cross branch coordination and activity, i've already been trying to do this during Mech Raids and E5 raids. Coordinating multiple groups of people with their own interests and goals is something i've been practising as much as i can. I think i can handle keeping branch communications and relationships high.

I hope my application is considered, thank you for reading.

Security 1LT | Wardens WDE Nu7 2LT | DHTR CA Titania E11 MAJ | SCN STF D4 Silvanus BE6 | RRH GUARDIAN Lima 25

+/- Support (Leaning +Support)

So out the gate your competition is stiff.  I think that you know that. Now looking through your app, you appear to have partially what I think is needed or becoming of an A1 officer however j do have some things to say. 

Your description of why you want to be an Officer is funky. You say you like to organize groups of unorganized enlisted. However something I think it's really important to remember is that A1 will consist of pretty much the best people on mtf or ones competent enough to the point where disorganization that you speak of will (almost) never occur. 

Despite this, I think your answer to the 7th question is more to my liking and more fleshed out then other applicants. It's not just (be nice be good be cool) or something half assed. 

With that being said I'd be cool with seeing you at a 1LT-CPT capacity.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ Support
(I am putting a bit of extra effort into this response in particular due to having some fire songs on rn)

Overall : 
- Trusted in positions of power,
- RRH Experience,
- Good application,
- Shown in the past great interest in SFs and keeping them orderly,
- Would thrive in a CPT-MAJ Position.

Individual Question Analysis : 
Q5: Overall, excellent, clear, and concise answer to a normally very broad question for applications. Shows a very clear interest in the branch, specifically in being contempt within the role of LCMD in particular. This level of acknowledging that a branch not only wants but needs LCMD and being willing to fill that role is honorable and something any branch should always be looking for. The declaration 'I really like tactics' does however show some weaknesses in your application, would've loved to see a more specific example. Past that, stating that you would lead and organize any stray A1 members is a good trait; although other's stated this wouldn't be the case, enlisted in every branch - no matter the caliber - will be disorganized without CMD/NCOs. Additionally, the closing statement both acknowledges your hope for A1s serious and tactical nature, while also implying you would be open to directly pushing this narrative.

Q6: Amazing answer, short and to the point, and doesn't waste too much time. However, I would've liked a more in depth explanation of how you as an individual have changed and worked to improve yourself in certain areas. Directly stating this is by no means bad, but corroborating it with evidence would have made this answer exemplary.

Q7: Couldn't have said anything better, ensuring that your branch keeps to its own goals without impeding on the trails of others is perfect. Although it's in A1s nature to do this, I do like that CMD such as yourself would work to minimize the damage or stigma created by this. Knowing you personally, I see you conduct a lot of organizational strategies during mech raids, while also maintaining some semblance of control over your own branch. 

Edited by Mangoo

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic