In-Game name:

DT SN04

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:155685379

Command Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?:

Since 3/4/2023

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

- Was once a Shock Major on this server, along with leaders of their Special Forces Unit and the Internal Affairs unit they once had in Shock
- Was a Royal Guard Centurion Guard (Colonel equivalent) twice on this server, and lead the Imperial Shadow Guard as the Lead. As well, on my second run, I was a Shadow Guard Officer
- Was a Death Trooper 2nd Lieutenant before leaving a long time ago on this server
- Currently the only leading position in Seeker Company (besides Overseer {SCO})
- Currently an ISB Agent (Lt Colonel) equivalent
- Other Commanding experiences from Police RP and other servers as well

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

I wish to become an officer within the Death Trooper battalion to assist with any problems or issues within the battalion, and to take up a leadership role as well. I was in Death Troopers a total of two times so far during my time on Gaminglight Imperial Roleplay. The first time I joined was back in 9/06/2020. Notably, I returned back into the battalion at 9/09/2022. My experiences in the Death Trooper Battalion have been amazing and fun. I want to assist the Death Trooper Battalion with issues it has and help with other things. One thing I've notice lacking recently is the amount of trainings/simulations done in the battalion that would actually serve it well. This could be due to my interesting hours and availability, but the lack of DT Officers can be a variable on this. I want to progress in the Death Trooper Battalion and to help the Enlisted out. The skills I have retained through my experiences and remembering old types of trainings can hopefully help push the Death Trooper battalion into a good state. The trainings and other things I have planned will assist me with that. As well, I'd also like to help with the Sub-Branch known as Seeker Company within the Death Trooper Battalion. As the current only leading member of Seeker besides the Seeker Overseer, I'd like to do things with Seeker and to help dedicate time not only into the battalion itself, but Seeker as well. I'd also like to have the ability to start hosting some flag ups for reasons such as missions/trainings/tryouts for sub battalions and other things.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

My experiences is one of the things that I think makes me stand out from others. I have experiences from Death Trooper back when we were on the old Imperial Star Destroyer. I got trained in arts taught to me by old Death Trooper trainings. To list some notable ones, hostage situations, room clearing, and other issues which I rarely every see taught anymore. I believe if I request Death Troopers to properly clear a room, they may not have an idea on how to do it properly or atleast semi-properly, but they could also know. These experiences I have gained with time and dedication to the battalion in the earlier days of it. I want to bring these back and allow Death Trooper to have these experiences again. I also have experiences from other battalions, such as my leading of multiple sub battalions back then. The issues I wish to bring up and my dedication to this battalion is what I believe makes me stand out.

Which 2 Maj+ Gave Permission:

Dylan - F16

Anomaly - EX1

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

Yes. I do understand.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

Yes. I do understand.

image.png.a41aa3b0910cdd4d24a5dea3e9d6eaa0.png

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

+support
-Very active on the server
-Has plenty of experience whether it be in DT or being an officer in other battalion 
-Wants to help DT become better as a Battalion
-Has a complete understanding of what is required of him as an officer
Overall +support
Best of luck Greg!!

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

7 hours ago, SnowSpartan7 said:

+support
-Has plenty of experience whether it be in DT or being an officer in other battalion 
Overall +support
Best of luck Greg!!

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

17 hours ago, SnowSpartan7 said:

+support
Overall +support
Best of luck Greg!!

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

19 hours ago, SnowSpartan7 said:

+support
Overall +support
Best of luck Greg!!

I don’t have the best memory but I’ve pretty sure you were a DT when I was still alive. Either way, good app, and good luck on this hopefully big promotion.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 3/13/2023 at 4:21 AM, SnowSpartan7 said:

+support
Overall +support
Best of luck Greg!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

On 3/13/2023 at 5:21 AM, SnowSpartan7 said:

+support
Overall +support
Best of luck Greg!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+Support

-Very active and commited.

-Has the knowledge of what an officer should do and what is required of him.

-Wants to help Death Trooper.

-Has prior leadership in Sub battalions and other regiments.

Current: IC CSLD 2LT 4457 Reaper - DT SGT LS2

Former: DT Officer LS2 - Former: IF Head Agent - Former: Purge NCO

Current: IC NCO

| Former IC VCMDR | Former DT Officer |  Former IF Head Agent |  Former DT NCO | | Former SO CPO |