3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sauce be the next Vice Admiral of the Navy

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)

Sauce

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Naval

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

At the time of Writing 500 Hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

As I progressed through the ranks of the Navy, I gained a deep understanding of the complexities and importance of effective leadership in a branch office. The position of Vice Admiral is an integral part of the chain of command and serves as a critical head of authority underneath the Admiral, but working above the Senior officer core. I believe that I have the necessary skills, experience, and qualities to succeed as Vice Admiral and aim to make a significant contribution to the success and growth of Navy.

First, I have a strong and detailed background in the Navy, effective leadership, and a thorough understanding of the expectations and responsibilities associated with the role of Vice Admiral. I had already reached the rank of Admiral once, many months ago but unfortunately had to resign due to real life issues and situations overtaking the server. I left with a promise to return one day, and seek out my home in Navy and continue to do the diligent work I have done in the past. I was a respected member (I hope) of the server, and Navy bringing a wealth of experience and knowledge to this position. In addition, I have demonstrated the ability to effectively lead, manage sub branches, create documents, ensure that goals and objectives are achieved, and give meaningful contributions to Navy, not just based on what I feel is the best course of action but what Navy as a whole would like to see. 

Second, I am passionate about the future of the Navy and want nothing more than to see it bloom and succeed into the battalion I know it can be. As a vice admiral, I would have the opportunity to work closely with the Senior Officers, the other Vice Admiral, the Admiral, and Naval High Command to create and implement strategies to help the branch, and its sub-branches reach their fullest potential (Meaning Navy, Security Officers, Starfighters, and ISB). I believe my skills and experience make me uniquely qualified to assist Navy in these important next steps, as a former Security Director, Starfighter NCO and over a year ago I was the ISB Director on another (now shut down) server.

Finally, I believe I have the personality traits necessary to succeed in this role. I am a strong communicator, not only with my voice but also with how I phrase things in documents, over text, and in meetings. I am also able to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. I believe this is the sole way of succeeding as a battalion, you must care for and listen to everyone in your battalion whether you like it or not. If an enlisted has an idea for change it is tremendously important to allow them to voice that idea and take it seriously, the same way you would for an officer, or even another command member. This also includes more than just ideas, and in game situations, as a command member it is important you actually take the time to get to know the people in your battalion, I hate this phrase but you need to make you personnel feel as if they are apart of a family, being active in game AND discord, asking them about how their day is going, talking to them about interest, reassuring those going through hard times. If all you can do is make documents and yell, you have no place as a command member, because you MUST care for your personnel ALWAYS. I am also a strategic thinker or problem solver, I am able to identify opportunities/challenges and create effective plans to address them. I am committed to excellence in everything I do and believe I can help set high standards for the entire branch, as we state in our SOP and tryouts, we are the most important battalion on the ISD and must act like it.
Additionally, Navy has changed a lot since my retirement, we now have 2 sister branches that work directly with Naval. ISB and the Starfighter core. Even though they may have their own ranking structure and members it is only fair to state I wish to see them thrive and do just as well as Navy can, I will put forth all of the skills I have stated in this question and the next to make sure that not only Naval, but ISB, SO, and SF will all achieve greatness. I am not biased and will treat them with the same level of care and dignity I would as the main members of Navy.

Overall, I am deeply committed to Naval's success and believe I can make a significant contribution in the position of Vice Admiral. My experience in effective command, my passion for the future of Navy, and my qualities that I have spoken about and demonstrated make me well suited for this position.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

I believe that trust is important in all leadership positions and the command members are no exception. As a potential Navy Vice Admiral, I understand that trust is earned, not given, and I am committed to demonstrating that I am worthy of this trust through my actions, words, and past experience. 

First, I have a proven record of integrity, and trustworthiness. During my time on the server, I have consistently demonstrated my commitment to server rules AND Naval rules I have never been involved in any events that questioned my character or intentions, no warnings, strikes, removals, or even failure to hit quota. I always prioritize my responsibilities, and accountability which is why I strive to demonstrate these qualities. I firmly believe if you are going to be in a position regardless of experience, and staff/roleplay rank you should always do what is expected of you. This is why I have never proven that I am not trustworthy because I truly believe that is the most important thing you can do. 

Second, I fully understand the responsibilities and expectations set before me as a command member. I have progressed through the ranks of Naval, and have developed a keen awareness of the challenges and complexities that come with the position of command and its ever-changing environment. I have also perfected my skills in decision-making, communication and all other aspects of the position (documents, the rosters, meetings, etc.). I am sure that I have the necessary skills for effective management as I also firmly believe in leading by example. As a command member, I understand that my actions and behavior set the tone for the entire branch. I vow that I will always act with the utmost professionalism and integrity and set the same high standards for all members of the branch. All of the things previously stated I learned as I ranked all the way up to Admiral Antonio Motti (Senior Commander equivalent at the time) this was no easy feat, and isn't handed out to just anyone I HAD to demonstrate the trust I wish to earn, along with all the thing I have previously stated/claimed I have only grown as a person since my retirement months ago, and I believe if you trusted me then, you will not be shocked to find I am just as trustworthy and effective now.
In short, with my extensive experience and ranks achieved, strong leadership skills, and commitment and drive to see Naval, SF, ISB as the biggest battalions on the server, I am confident that I can positively impact  the industry and contribute to  its continued growth and success.

7. How often can you be Online?

I am online for roughly 3-5 Hours,4-5 days a week, and active on discord nearly 24/7.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

No.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application, I apologize if It is overboard I will be using it for an assignment in my creative writing class lol. Have a great day!

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

+support

-former admiral

-dedicated

-knows what he's doing

-great guy

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

2 hours ago, clarence said:

+support

-former admiral

-dedicated

-knows what he's doing

-great guy

i love this man besides the fact that he cut 501st's funding

give him vice admiralr!!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Jimmy

Current: IC 2LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

On 3/12/2023 at 3:29 PM, clarence said:

+support

-former admiral

-dedicated

-knows what he's doing

-great guy

ACCEPT THIS MAN HES DEDICATED 

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

On 3/12/2023 at 2:29 PM, clarence said:

+support

-former admiral

-dedicated

-knows what he's doing

-great guy

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

• Theta locked this topic