1. 1. 1. Yes / No

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: RTMM

Steam ID: 76561198440949403

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): None

How many hours do you have on the server?: 5 Days

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Medium I have 1 warning and im mostly careful with the rules and other people violating them

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): I have 1 warning (screenshot proof at bottom)

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I would love to join the event team to not only host events for fun, but also to make more fun in the community as well as give out to people, Ever since I have joined this server I have loved the events concept and have also loved participating in them, from my experience from attending events I can take that knowledge and use that to get what the players want. I would love to be a part of the event team and hopefully staff in the near future once I have got a bit of experience from the event team itself. Overall I think that if I joined the event team I would bring a positive impact on the community and furthermore boost peoples moods and just overall bring some fun into the server other than robbing stores and getting raided. I fully hope I get accepted and would genuinely bring a good impact on the server!

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would like to host multiple KNOWN events as duck duck goose, free for all, TDM ect but I would also like to host a GTA style heist where 1 team has to raid the 2nd team and you have to locate the an object could be a duck whatever I feel like putting there, once they have made it through team 1s defences they have to use the gravity gun to pick it up and get it into the back of a pickup truck were they then have to drive to cafe to get to the safe zone.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) 11:00 - 08:00

Monday - Friday:  12:00 - 18:00

Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 - 08:00

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

warns.png

Edited by RTMM

On 3/11/2023 at 9:25 PM, Scor said:

+support Looking forward to hosting events with you in the near future!

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• 2 weeks later...

+/- Support

-Support

• Your lack of posts on the forums tells me you rarley intereact with the community
  • You event ideas are the same as everyone else
    • Most of these events get little participation due to how common they are
  • While I see you online here and there it is not crazy often
  • Your application is not very detailed

+Support

• Everyone deserves a chance, and this is not staff it is event team
  • The community seems to want to give you a chance, who am I to say otherwise
  • Lack of warnings
  • Seems to have a good heart and can create events during peak weekend hours for the most part

In the end I want to say +Support, but the reasons I listed above are why I have to stay in the middle. I wish you the best of luck on this application though!

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

ACCEPTED

After intensive review, you have been accepted into the PoliceRP Event Team.

Please talk to one of the PoliceRP Event Team Leaders.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director