8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be CPT?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Mark

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128867149

Current Rank: Lieutenant 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 Weeks (Promotion date was Feb 9)

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 19 (Permission from Solomon)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

On the server, I have maintained professional behavior while on command, and I also have maintained a good reputation for being professional and mature. I have a good relationship with most players on the server which makes it easier to sort out reports and get the truth, I also am extremely dedicated to GL, I keep a daily activity and joined the staff team. I have remained loyal to GL for an extremely long time and have never done anything to intentionally harm the server, I always try to keep the experience as fun as possible for all players. I also take leadership in dire situations and maintain control through stressful shifts and scenes, I maintain composure and professionalism through the chaos and help any enlisted and supervisor I can. I take initiative a lot during situations and have clear and short communications over the radio as well as exceptional pursuit skills, on top of that I have a deep understanding of the law and 10 codes and department policy and can enforce it well. I also make sure everyone is working together as a team and managing the enlisted and supervisory, I have a lot of experience with this and I now have another 4 weeks of it here. I also adapt to situations well and can be extremely resilient, I'm also able to multi-task very well and give a neutral judgment on reports and situations. I also help supervisors train a lot and train cadets myself, I help enlisted all the time and I'm very patient. I feel like I'm ready for Captain, I've been with Gaminglight for a long time and I am trusted by many, I feel that I fit what high command is looking for and would love to be more involved with PD low command.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+ Mega Support.

Where do i begin with Ol Mark here..

- Mature
- Friendly
- Popular with the public with the aspect of Community Policing, the general public has the utmost respect for Mark.
- Is very supportive of growth of supervisors and in field promotions and i can personally attest is very easy to talk to.
- Takes on the advice of others and has very good critical thinking skills.
- Has trust to his subordinates and assists with the efforts for training new cadets.

Overall i think this would be one of the most deserving promotions to likely ONE OF the most active Command Members and is very well deserving of the rank of Captain.

• Gaminglight Love 1

5 hours ago, Scrugs said:

- Mature
- Friendly
- Popular with the public with the aspect of Community Policing, the general public has the utmost respect for Mark.
- Is very supportive of growth of supervisors and in field promotions and i can personally attest is very easy to talk to.
- Has trust to his subordinates and assists with the efforts for training new cadets.

Overall i think this would be one of the most deserving promotions to likely ONE OF the most active Command Members and is very well deserving of the rank of Captain.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command | 

13 hours ago, Scrugs said:

+ Mega Support.

- Mature
- Friendly

• Gaminglight Love 1

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

On 3/10/2023 at 1:13 PM, Scrugs said:

+ Mega Support.

- Mature
- Friendly

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 3/10/2023 at 7:13 AM, Scrugs said:

+ Mega Support.

- Mature
- Friendly

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

On 3/10/2023 at 8:13 AM, Scrugs said:

+ Mega Support.

- Mature
- Friendly

• Gaminglight Love 1

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

+ Mega Support.

- Mature
- Friendly

• Gaminglight Love 1

SRTEHCSig.png.ca13d2d7ad944e22e26a1479e44ad2e6.png

+ Mega Support.

- Mature
- Friendly

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)