Lunar abet's Delta 5 Reapplication

Reshala

Name - Lunar

Steam ID -  STEAM_0:1:529708557

Discord Name - Lunar abet#3312

Rank and branch- N/A

List any punishments you have been given- I have 4 warns but 2 of them are from 2021 

Why do you want to join Delta-5?: Because I was previously in Delta 5 and I slowly grew Boredom from not being in the server. I liked being active and I liked the server but it had it's downs. When I left I grew a slight growth selfishness and regret, letting my fellow team just go do the work without me. I was known for my skill and my leadership skills but then I left because of Staff issues. So I would like to come back as any rank that I can most likely RCT

Why should we let you into Delta-5?: Because I was a known for my skill and my combat skills and I would feel like its better if I come back and meet old faces and play with people and help people and other MTF command members and fulfill my duties as my rank I will come back as and help whoever I can. 

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?: I do so agree.

Resigned IAA Lead Investigator "Blossom" || Resigned Delta 5 NCO Sargent "Lunar"

Accepted

Contact any FTO+ for training!

Retired:
[ Delta-5 Colonel]     [ D5-SVFTO ]     [ Gamma-9 ' Forseti's Banamaðr ' ]     [ Director of The IAA ]   [Omega-1 Lieutenant]      [Alpha-1 SGT] 

image.png.71edd96ab5d5d2bb3542fd61eb057724.png