Fruitt's Commander/LTCOM application

War_Fruitt

1.Name: Fruitt (I was told I'm Kelvin)

2. Current and former RP ranks: Delta-5 COL (Sub-branch Overseer, Head of G9), ex-Experienced Medic (CCU, RFM, RMS), ex-Epsilon-11 LCPL (JCE, RCM, MRK), Maintenance trainee nine times!!!! also I'm a Maintenance Expert (FTO, NCS, AS, Alpha HLPR, MMF), General security Private, Ex-Associate Researcher, Ex-CI RnD Junior Agent (ATECH), Ex-RRH Foxtrot 26, Manager of Interrogations (as bestowed upon me by the O5 council back when it was just Weiss)

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:106338063

4. DiscordID: War_Fruitt#0002

5. What position are you applying for?(CMDR/LTCOM): CMDR (I'm just like that)

6. Why do you believe you are the best candidate for the Commander position?: I'm the best candidate because I've been a member of command in Delta-5 for five months and four days and I feel I have gained plenty of experience about how to run a branch. I've done well enough in my efforts to become Head of a special forces and assist in running multiple sub-branches alongside my main branch duties making sure that Delta-5 runs the best it can. I love to help people whenever I can, no matter the time of day or what I may be doing, the ability to help other people enjoy their time on the server is my top priority. I've also made plenty of attempts to handle multiple situations to the best of my ability especially when the situation requires punishment although I would rather use any other means before it comes to that, but some cases require it. I've also been able to get a lot of experience through multiple branches getting to interact with multiple great members of the server in my time in the server and I feel like it gives me a good feel for how to better interact with members of any branch no matter what rank they are.

7. What specific skills and qualities do you possess that make you competent enough to run the branch?:  I have gained skills in leading people in the right direction to help them complete their goals and challenges. A quality I feel that would make me a great fit for this is I'm almost always willing to hear out both sides of a story and make the best call I can based off all information. I like to be the fairest I can be while dealing with any situations no matter who is involved, I also enjoy handling cross-branch activities that allow for more interactions between branches that sometimes don't interact positively with one another. I like to believe I have a very personable quality that allows me to work well with anyone no matter how other people perceive them or how they acted in other branches.

8. How do you plan on running the branch?: I intend to run the branch with an unbiased outlook on everyone and with dignity to hold everyone with the same level of respect. I will take everyone's suggestion and think critically about how it can benefit the branch or how we can turn it to be a better idea that may help in a different way than they intended without taking the idea from the original suggester and making sure they knew the idea was good and that it was going to be implemented to the best of our ability. When required I would use an iron fist tactic to lay down the law so to speak about punishments when they are necessary but of course I would try everything I could to avoid it getting to the point of severe punishment. I will make clear and decisive efforts to make sure then enlisted know I am here for them and not the other way around so they know they can trust me and look to command for guidance on how to handle specific situations.

9. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?: I will maintain strong relationships with the other branches through multiple activities and constant collaboration. When needed I will talk one on one with the hcmd of the other branches to see how we can better help one another in doing our specific tasks throughout the foundation. I will take measures to ensure that my branch understands that there is punishment to those who actively hate on the other branches no matter the reason and that it is not tolerated to be rude to others no matter what branch they are a part of. If any of my enlisted report that others are being disrespectful to our branch I will talk directly with that branches hcmd about the issue and work to resolve any issues that may be rooting within either branch about the other. I will also make sure to host as many cross PT's as possible so that everyone gets used to working with one another. As well as working on programs and documents behind the scenes to better ensure a more enjoyable experience within the branch no matter what rank they get to.

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, ERWIN_TITAN said:

+ Support 

- Good at CMD

- Excellent at SF/Combat

- Excellent RP

- Very Good at Communication and other Leadership traits. I have strong faith in him.

(Dont take into account of this but Fruitt your a skill issue <3) 

i love you salad

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 4 weeks later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic